Remember the SS Pipe debacle ?

well ... http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Original-WW2-G...1%7C240%3A1318

These pipes were a christmas present from Himmler for his ss men in 1943

The writing on the packages looks like it was stamped or roled with ink
    It translates:

From the SS fuhrer (Himmler)

For his brave soldiers of the waffen SS

war christmas 1943

These pipes originaly came from a small shop in germany, where they were stored for years. Apparently the ss soldiers could pick between the pipes or cigarettes as their christmas presents. The cigs were more popular to there were a few boxes of pipes left after the war. The pipe is SS marked on the underside

The pipe was unopened and unused, however i carefully opened the packet to check which kind of pipe it was.

The pipe has "SPORT" engraved in the left side, i dont know what this means

The pipe is hand carved and shows slight rust, probably from storage in a damp place for many years

over all they are a perfect display item or could even be used for re-enactment. I have never came across a pipe like these before and will most likely not see one again. The pipes are 100% original period items.

The pipe comes with its original packaging and cleaning tools.

I understand how it is collecting such items so i will offer a 5 day inspection period, with a full refund available if you if you are not happy

These pipes are not an item you find everyday .. so i do understand how many people would claim them to be "fake"
    For this reason the return policy is there, so you can have a good look yourself.

Ian

Some dufus paid almost $200 for that thing.

And if the seller is wondering why they keep deleting his auctions, it is because he has "SS" in giant letters in the description. Obviously he didn't read the Ebay policy any better than the criticisms on this forum.

Comment

Yeah thats the "Sport"model.

Comment

I have these Himmler Honor SS lighters right out of the woodwork for only $145. A perfect combo for the pipes.
        Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by CurtD View Post
          I have these Himmler Honor SS lighters right out of the woodwork for only $145. A perfect combo for the pipes.
          Hello
          I have the tobacco pack , specially hand picked leaves and selected by the RF himself you can have one for $150
          Regards
          P-Y

Comment

That lighter looks like some sort of Hells Angels paraphenalia.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
            X