Opinion requested SS Tabs - General

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Opinion requested SS Tabs - General

Any opinions and analysis is welcome. I own a viable pair of these but they are not the scalloped leaf type so I've little to go on. I've reviewed Mike's imagery on the Marshal's Baton until I'm bleary eyed so hopefully I'll get some opinions & learn something from the commentary.

Thanx for the help.

Rick C.
    Attached Files

Attached Files

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

last
        Attached Files

Comment

They are not original I am afraid.

Sorry,
          //Felix

Comment

Agree... not originals.

Bob

Comment

Collar Tabs

A heads up is the backing material. Your tabs are well made reproductions but not to the quality of originals.

Here are some links via the search function:

http://dev.wehrmacht-awards.com/foru...ls+collar+tabs

http://dev.wehrmacht-awards.com/foru...ls+collar+tabs

Charles Betz

Comment

Gentlemen: Thanx for the prompt views. Had seen those threads Charles but thanx again. Not sure what was intended on the comment regarding the buckram as God knows, there's a wide variety of backing materials used.

I, myself, had thought the pips looked pretty damn good. The formation of the leaf tips wasn't quite what I wanted to see but the embroidery looked pretty tight. Acorns (I believe?) were freehand done and varied with the artist so they didn't worry me.

Anyway, thank you for the comments. Rick C.

Comment

Tabs

Once again the pattern appears, the missing letter code on the RZM tab. How convenient.

Comment

Excuses

If your going to make excuses for why those Tabs are real just stop, they are fake.

Comment

I made 'observations' not excuses.

My comments were along the lines of "oh well" and "thank you very much" - nothing more.

Again, thanx, RC

Comment

Pips

Originally posted by Phoenixpwb View Post
                        Gentlemen: Thanx for the prompt views. Had seen those threads Charles but thanx again. Not sure what was intended on the comment regarding the buckram as God knows, there's a wide variety of backing materials used.

I, myself, had thought the pips looked pretty damn good. The formation of the leaf tips wasn't quite what I wanted to see but the embroidery looked pretty tight. Acorns (I believe?) were freehand done and varied with the artist so they didn't worry me.

Anyway, thank you for the comments. Rick C.
                        The pips are impressive!

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
                        X