http://www.militaria321.com/auktion/...estempelt-1943

"Hundestaffel"

WOW

Comment

If you wanted just 1 cap for your collection........... Billbert

Comment

Originally posted by billbert View Post
        If you wanted just 1 cap for your collection........... Billbert
        billbert;If I wanted only one cap for my collection this would not be the one.

Comment

I don't think this cap is worth the 1 Euro minimum bid.

Bob

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Bobwirtz View Post
              I don't think this cap is worth the 1 Euro minimum bid.

Bob
              Bob;It may be worth 1 Euro don't you think?

Comment

Fakes... they can't get any better than this LMAO

Comment

Kirk,

I wouldn't part with a Euro for it. Functionally I guess you could mount it to the end of a stick and use it for a "Poopy-scooper!" This is like a shop (forget what kind it was) but the owner had a corner with display cases with WW2 German militaria in it. An Army artillery officer tunic and infantry officer service cap, a Nazi banner, a silver-plated Luger, etc. He had all of these little cards describing each item. They were ALL labeled as being "SS"... and nothing in that display case had anything even close to being an SS item.

Bob

Comment

Originally posted by Bobwirtz View Post
                    Kirk,

I wouldn't part with a Euro for it. Functionally I guess you could mount it to the end of a stick and use it for a "Poopy-scooper!" This is like a shop (forget what kind it was) but the owner had a corner with display cases with WW2 German militaria in it. An Army artillery officer tunic and infantry officer service cap, a Nazi banner, a silver-plated Luger, etc. He had all of these little cards describing each item. They were ALL labeled as being "SS"... and nothing in that display case had anything even close to being an SS item.

Bob
                    Bob;I had a man from the East Detroit area ,call and offer me a SS belt,and SS helmet ,that his brother picked up in Germany during WW11.I drove right over to this guys house ,with a large pocket full of cash.When I arrived at the home,the guy handed me an Luftwaffe EM belt and buckle.I asked him where the SS stuff was.He said he could not find the helmet and this is the belt and buckle.I had to convince him ,his belt and buckle were not SS.what a waste of time!!

Comment

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
                      X