David Hiorth

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Officer's Bullion Eagle ... opinions please.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tony that fake one you posted had no unterlagen unlike the one starting this thread which I feel is original and does have an unterlagen.

Comment

Originally posted by John Pic View Post
      Tony that fake one you posted had no unterlagen unlike the one starting this thread which I feel is original and does have an unterlagen.
      Yeah I noticed. Let's hope they don't start to put the cardboard unterlagen on fakes like that one........

Comment

How about this one?

Here's another bird for comments. It seems too have the cardboard unterlagen too yet the quality is slightly less then the first example.

Also, do I understand that the capital letters on an RZM tag, such as "H", would denote the quality of the product?

Thanks again for all comments thus far.
        Attached Files

Comment

Fellows,

Here is a front and back of an original H-tag officers eagle, this was at one time removed from a uniform. I post it here in hopes that it might help as a reference point.

Best,
          Dave.
          Attached Files

Comment

Eagles

Last 2 eagles posted are very nice IMO.

Comment

Yes both very nice eagles showing minor variation in bullion use.

Comment

The last two eagles are "text book" examples that I would be proud to own.
                Herrgezeer; So far all bullion SS sleeve eagles I have seen, that has had a paper RZM tag, has had the H paper tag. That is the correct code for bullion sleeve eagles. The letter H is a complexity code of the work done. less advanced products, like a normal bullion SS rune tab in most cases has "C". Simple products like an SS bevo sleeve eagle would have an A.
                If you got a chance to purchase the last one you showed, do it because it is right as rain! (do not buy the initial one you posted IMHO)

//Felix

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
                X