Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SS Tie KlipSS !!!

HilariouSS !!!

The Runes look Drunk, and the klips themselves still exhibit purple-ish heat marks from their (very) recent soldering !!!

http://www.militaria321.com/auktions...tionID=5562098

"Hundestaffel"

Ha

I found one of those Tie Clips in my SS Pipe Box, so I know they are real.

Comment

Originally posted by Dr. Strangelove View Post
      I found one of those Tie Clips in my SS Pipe Box, so I know they are real.
      Is that the same box you keep your SS Toe Nail KlipperSS in also ???

;-)

"Hundestaffel"

Comment

Ja

Ja, Nagel knipsel. Mine are SS Marked and produced at Camp Dora by Oswald Pohl industries, very close to the Fanta Bottling Plant.

Comment

Im not saying they are not real, or original, but i have never seen a german ss man wearing any tie clips , as these remind me of the 50s styles we used to wear. especially the long one , as ties were wider from the late 40s to late 50s, then got skinnier. I always thought they (the nazis) wore a small party badge on ties, but Maybe they did, as the marks look convincing. Lets see if anyone has any shots of germans wearing civilian jackets with a tie clip of this type. Ive seen shots of heydrich wearing civilian suits, but never looked for a tie clip. I hope they are original. For now the mystery is elusive.

Comment

Originally posted by Dr. Strangelove View Post
            Ja, Nagel knipsel. Mine are SS Marked and produced at Camp Dora by Oswald Pohl industries, very close to the Fanta Bottling Plant.
            BEAUTIFUL !!!!

Hey - Can you SScore me one of your SS Pipes ??? I've got some Buchenwald Brand Boxer SShortSS I'd look great in while Puffing away on that little treasure !!!

"Hundestaffel"

Comment

Originally posted by juoneen View Post
              Im not saying they are not real, or original, but i have never seen a german ss man wearing any tie clips , as these remind me of the 50s styles we used to wear. especially the long one , as ties were wider from the late 40s to late 50s, then got skinnier. I always thought they (the nazis) wore a small party badge on ties, but Maybe they did, as the marks look convincing. Lets see if anyone has any shots of germans wearing civilian jackets with a tie clip of this type. Ive seen shots of heydrich wearing civilian suits, but never looked for a tie clip. I hope they are original. For now the mystery is elusive.

OH MY......

Sub-Quote: I hope they are original. For now the mystery is elusive.

They are clearly not original, and there is ZERO "mystery" (as you say) about them.

**** I started this thread as a joke because what is being offered here IS a (major) joke. This is SSh*t that you buy at the Circus, for Heavens sake.

HELLO ?????

"Hundestaffel"
              Last edited by Hundestaffel; 04-12-2009, 03:08 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by juoneen View Post
                Off course they are real.. ... All germans arrrrr Nazis as well as all Ruskies are Commies :-) Sorry ...No I think you should stick to Herr Doctor...:-)

Comment

HEY, I was there, the ties in the 50's were very narrow, just look at 50's/60's pictures again, I am a guarnateed expert on 50's and 60's ties!

Comment

Got me.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 9,823 at 04:24 PM on Today.

Working...
                    X