• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SS Guard Uniform

Hi Again,

becouse I was not clear befor I'll try again

I'm looking for a Replica SS guard uniform,
    I've seen some pictures of SS soldiers guarding in Berlin but they wear White belts,straps,k98 munition pouches etc.

can someone please help me find this type of uniform ?

I'm also looking for a Replica Black SS great coat.

I would be very grateful with your help,

Kind regards and All the best from Holland,

Timo

To be clear - you are specifically asking for a replica LAH black service dress uniform (as they were the only SS unit authorized white accoutrements).

Mike

Comment

Originally posted by Mike C View Post
      To be clear - you are specifically asking for a replica LAH black service dress uniform (as they were the only SS unit authorized white accoutrements).

Mike
      haha thank you for the info, I'm realy no expert in this, but still, If I see the uniform I fall in love with it

but thanks for the heads up

Comment

Originally posted by Luger_p08 View Post
        Hi Again,

becouse I was not clear befor I'll try again

I'm looking for a Replica SS guard uniform,
        I've seen some pictures of SS soldiers guarding in Berlin but they wear White belts,straps,k98 munition pouches etc.

can someone please help me find this type of uniform ?

I'm also looking for a Replica Black SS great coat.

I would be very grateful with your help,

Kind regards and All the best from Holland,

Timo

Timo I made one up many years ago (over 25). I had the tunic made for me to go with the original breeches I had. All of the leather gear I stripped down and re dyed white (which was post war) and I took a M16 shell and restored it to early SS.

Comment

Passt gut

Can you not just slip into your Doll's Uniforms?

Comment

so funny

Originally posted by Dr. Strangelove View Post
            Can you not just slip into your Doll's Uniforms?
            thanks for your usefull help my friend

Comment

Uniform

Come on - give the guy a break. ANYWAY - It's hard to find really authentic looking fake uniforms, I guess because people are probably trying to sell them as real. I totally GET the "dressup" idea, but I would seriously reevaluate your goals. With all the money, time and effort you put into this display idea, in the end all you'll really end up with in the future is a fake display. Then, when your friends look at it in amazement, and ask you if it's authentic, you'll either have to lie, and say, "of course", or tell the truth, which will only just remind you that it's fake. You'd be much better to start over, and buy some AUTHENTIC items, even if they're not as fancy. This is not only FAR more rewarding, but assuming you do your homework, and purchase original stuff, it should always hold it's value, and in most cases, increase in value. Don't let the naysayers dissuade you, though, if that this is what you REALLY want, but I think you could do better. Keep checking E-stand or go on Google and SEARCH. Best of luck!!

Comment

Site

Go to 1944 Militaria's Website, they can make the White Leather and tell you were to get the Black Stuff made.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
                X