Ss skull

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ss skull

Did anyone happen to see this skull on ebay today?
    Attached Files

Skull

It is a zinc deschler with square pin mounts , hard to find and even tougher to find with its paint intact

Comment

no i missed this. this is rare indeed in its silver finish, so far what i had seen for others is blackened finish. so what happened to it, removed by ebay?

Comment

Skull

It was removed but i was able to secure a deal, just lucky on this one.i look forward to getting it into the riker mount with a matching zinc eagle

Comment

thats good for you. it's strange ebay knows to remove real skull listing, when tons of fakes are being sold

Comment

Originally posted by john mack View Post
            It was removed
            Ended by the seller, it was not removed.
            Regards,
            Fred

Comment

there was another cupal skull which starting bid is at US$450.00 (shown in forum weeks ago), that one was sure removed by ebay

Comment

Skull

I didnt know it was removed, i didnt even look all i knew is that the sell er emaled me in response to my offer and he said it was off of ebay , i am happy non the less

Comment

Skull

That cupal skull is being sold by a member here on the forum if you would like the info just pm me

Comment

skull

Just received the ebay skull and much to my suprise it is aluminum , i will post pics , in the listing it looked very much like zinc.

Comment

Congratulations John. This is sure a surprise buy. I will take aluminium anytime

Comment

Ebay

THANKS SS GM The lasted ebay diamond.in the listing the guy found this skull in the pocket of an ike jacket , it stayed well protected all these years, it has a dull finish and will match my aluminum 167 eagle well. I was fooled by the pics he had listed of the back , it really looked zinc to me .
                        Attached Files
                        Last edited by john mack; 04-02-2009, 06:11 PM. Reason: SPELLING

Comment

Front

Front
                          Attached Files

Comment

Both

They are a good match .
                            Attached Files

Comment

Could we please see the back side of that eagle in the last pic?

Thanks! Chris

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 0 user online. 0 members and 0 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
                              X