Any Help on a Mailing Mystery

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Any Help on a Mailing Mystery

I'm hoping someone can help me out here. I need to know if anyone here in this Forum recieved a unissued SS sleeve eagle in the mail by accident that they didn't order or buy somewhere between mid Late Jan and now?
    I sold an eagle out of my collection to a European forum member back in late Dec and he has informed me he has yet to recieve it. According to UPS it still has yet to be delivered. The Eagle in question looks like this. Please PM me if you recieved it

Thanks

Joe
    Attached Files

Dont know how post office shuffles mail now a days but i hope it didnt go swimming in the Hudson...Billbert

Comment

The eagle...

Dear Joe,

Thanks for your trouble! Indeed I did not receive it yet.....did you post it to the wrong address?

Thanks in advance!
      best regards,

Coco
      Pls. have also a look at my web-site: www.hiscoll.com

sigpic

Comment

[QUOTE=Coco;3172116]Dear Joe,

Thanks for your trouble! Indeed I did not receive it yet.....did you post it to the wrong address?

Thanks in advance!
        best regards,

Coco[/QUOTE

Coco No I posted it to the address you provided me, I'm tring different avenues here since UPS shows it still undelivered. I asked them about customs
        holding it up and they couldn't answear that one. Lets keep our fingers crossed.

Joe

Comment

In a case like this, you need to get an investigation strarted, and you have to do it via calling UPS directly. Ask for investigations dept.

Comment

Yet another case of UPS f*cking up...they are by far the worst of the couriers!

Comment

Sadly this is why I will not send Overseas...had a flag go "missin" and frankly I have no Idea if received or if booted from a truck or whatever....

Comment

I have never had a problem mailing overseas, but I do not recommend that the contents be accurately described/valued. Keep it boring and ordinary, and it will show up.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                X