Peicl TK Ring

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Peicl TK Ring

I've seen distant pics, but never closeups of a Peicl-made TK Ring, or it's inscription. Someone PLEASE post some closeups of their Peicl TKR!!! The more pics, the merrier!!

Hi,

I will give it a shot.Pic from the skull side.The back has obviously some wear.I have bought this ring direct from Peichl about 15 years ago.Sadly the inside inscription had gone for about 50%.

regards,

Etienne
    Attached Files

Comment

side scan
      Attached Files

Comment

other side scan
        Attached Files

Comment

Yes, Please! I want to see closeups of the Peicl ring. I have heard of this guy for years, yet none of his work is ever displayed as a warning. Rather strange, how the ring depicted lost 50% of the inscription. Could it be that what we are shown in that rather distant pic, is a real ring?

Comment

Hi,

The inside inscription has been lost by wearing .Originally there was slb H.Himmler,nowadays only H.Himmler as you can see in the last shot.
            In that time Mr Peichl had a flyer with all of his work.Mostly with germanic symbols etc.
            I sent him a letter with the size and a couple weeks later the ring arrived.Not in a plastic box as stated in the Gottlieb book but just in a small brown bag.I believe it costed then 150 DM ,which is about 65-70 euro now.

hope this helps a bit,

Etienne

Comment

Ring

Is it possible to get closer pics, especially the inscription? Thanks!!

Comment

No problem Only this is the best I can do.The close up shots with a regular camera were even worse.

Etienne
                Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by matovsky View Post
                  Yes, Please! I want to see closeups of the Peicl ring. I have heard of this guy for years, yet none of his work is ever displayed as a warning.
                  For this example i can't tell for sure, but with another ring attributed to Peichl it looked to me like a rotary type (dental or other) engraver was used. Not something that would fool anyone. For that ring by itself - with a little cleanup work (?). Noting that my look was via images, not an in-hand inspection. FP
                  Last edited by Frogprince; 03-31-2009, 04:37 PM. Reason: minor correction

Comment

Kameraden,

A friend had a ring made for him by Peichl about 7 or 8 years ago. I posted fotos of it in a Wewelsburg thread back when I was a paying member here. A few years ago he sent a letter to Peichl asking to have another made since he is a mason and the ring was badly worn. Peichl returned the money with a letter stating that his children were not interested in carrying on his work and his eyes had failed to the point of not being able to give the proper attention to detail the the ring deserved.

I have some great detail shots of this ring if anyone wants to post them for me.

Sepp

Comment

Peicl

YES!!!! PLEASE DO!!!!!! Would love to see details.

Comment

Peicl

Joseph Hahne sent me CLOSEUP pics of his Peicl ring. If anyone is willing to post them here, please e-mail me at: hobie.pirough@aacn.org, and I'll forward them to you to post.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                        X