Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SS Runes

Hi Guys!
    I personally think is the good one but would appreciate to have some expert opinion as Im not the one. Especially I would like to hear oppinions about the backing. It comes in two layers and under the dark material is the light material which also has rough structure. If needed I can try to take some additional picks.
    Attached Files

Back

Back
    Attached Files

Comment

SS Police runes

The badge is definately a nice real one. The construction is common to this piece. The top green layer has some surface mothing, no big deal.

Comment

Ss

I have a question also. Should these ever have a RZM paper tag on the reverse? There is a guy who has one of these that has brought it to the last two SOS shows. He only wants $125 which is excellent but it has a paper tag on the back?? Thank you all for your help on this curious subject!

Comment

RZM Tag

Originally posted by hdmarley View Post
          I have a question also. Should these ever have a RZM paper tag on the reverse? There is a guy who has one of these that has brought it to the last two SOS shows. He only wants $125 which is excellent but it has a paper tag on the back?? Thank you all for your help on this curious subject!
          Yes, an RZM tag is appropriate. It should have not less than a "C" code.
          Peter

Comment

Very nice looking.

Comment

What size is it? top of rune to bottom
              DaveJ

Comment

the paper tags were also generally cut to the shape of the piece
                http://militarycollectorshq.com/

sigpic

Comment

Size

Hi!
                  Thanks for replies and opinions. Its not easy to measure as they are not the same but I would say appr. 32.5 mm. The price 125.- $ seems very nice.

Comment

In my opinion It is a correct SS runes.

Comment

Originally posted by Peter Manzie View Post
                      Yes, an RZM tag is appropriate. It should have not less than a "C" code.
                      Peter
                      Here's one that was recently offered on Oakleaf Militaria for $ 500,- , with C-tag , but different runes ..
                      Attached Files

Comment

Reverse ..
                        Attached Files

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
                        X