Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pathetic Mauthausen KL SS Uniform.....

YIKESS !!!!

A while back, I started a thread (in the Soldbuch / Wehrpass section, I believe) in regards to that "Mauthausen Transportkommandantur" Stamp, and guess what ???

http://www.militaria321.com/auktion/...2Mauthausen%22

"Hundestaffel"

Comment

very poor fake

Comment

In case the images disappear...
        Attached Files

Comment

fake everything!
          Attached Files

Comment

easy to spot fake! (bogus pants stamps)
            Attached Files

Comment

The bogus cap stamp you sometimes see in bogus SS visors.
              Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by NickG View Post
                The bogus cap stamp you sometimes see in bogus SS visors.
                ...The Bogus "Transportkommandantur Mauthausen" stamp will soon enough (I'm sure) be seen in Wehrpasses (page 12) and Soldbuchs (page 4) ...

*** Good Idea to post the Photos - Thankx, NickG....

"Hundestaffel"

Comment

Originally posted by Hundestaffel View Post
                  ...The Bogus "Transportkommandantur Mauthausen" stamp will soon enough (I'm sure) to be seen in Wehrpasses (page 12) and Soldbuchs (page 4) ...

*** Good Idea to post the Photos - Thankx, NickG....

"Hundestaffel"
                  Thanks for the warning...the uniform is easy to detect as a fake, but documents with this BOGUS stamp might be more difficult!
                  Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by NickG View Post
                    Thanks for the warning...the uniform is easy to detect as a fake, but documents with this BOGUS stamp might be more difficult!
                    AGREED.

There are indeed going to be some hard lessons learned (and many shekels blown to the wind) because of this stamp.....

Who wants to make a friendly bet that it will next "pop up" inside the liner of a Bogus M42 SS Helmet ???

"Hundestaffel"

Comment

Gee, an SS-BW stamp AND an RBNumber? Don't they cancel each other out? This is a horrible tunic and cap. The seller should be hung for it.

Bob

Comment

Mel Brooks

Did Mel Brooks make a Comedy Movie in Mauthausen and I missed it??? Straight to DVD eh?

Comment

Just one last comment on that reproduction stamp (I'll let the cloth collectors rip apart the uniform itself) - as mentioned previousy, it (unfortunately) will not be long before we see various legit Wehrpasses / Soldbuchs destroyed by this stamp. The size of the lettering (both in height and width) was clearly "custom made" for a perfect fit in-between the lines on page 12 of a Wehrpass, and page 4 of a Soldbuch. In this case, it's initial "Test Run" was on this uniform (and probably other uniform parts / pieces also - they will come to light soon enough), but I'm sure the fakers are also gearing up for a fun little "Paperfest"......

"Hundestaffel"

Comment

Very poor fakes. Looks like a past month made.
                            Mike

Comment

ss cap and tunic& pants

This guy selling this claims to have the worlds greatest auction.What world is he talking about??Its really getting funny to look at that crap if it wasn't that guys are getting screwed with garbage like that.collect36

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
                              X