Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SD Grenz-Polizei

Dear Fellow Forum Members,

I am doing research on the SD Grenz-Polizei organization. Does anyone have any photographs / images of the SD Grenz-Polizei uniforms being worn? Also I am trying to understand the exact connection to the SD that the Grenz-Polizei organization had, since there are images of SD uniforms with the Grenz-Polizei cufftitle. What is also most interesting to note, is that most SD diamonds on these uniforms are piped. Which confirms a theory out there that the piping did not mean (former-Gestapo) as Andrew Mollo postulated, but in reality 'current' Gestapo membership (since Grenz-Polizei was a direct arm of the Gestapo). I would very much appreciate other forum members input.

Many Thanks in Advnace!
    Dave.

I think one of the andrew mollo books on the ss has a period image of the cuffband in wear. real ones are blindingly rare.

Comment

Have you tried doing a simple search under "grenz-polizei", a lot of material will pop up.
      Here's one thread which I contributed to not too long ago;

http://dev.wehrmacht-awards.com/foru...=grenz-polizei

Good luck!

Comment

SD Grenz-Polizei

Originally posted by NickG View Post
        Have you tried doing a simple search under "grenz-polizei", a lot of material will pop up.
        Here's one thread which I contributed to not too long ago;

http://dev.wehrmacht-awards.com/foru...=grenz-polizei

Good luck!
        Hi Nick,

Yes, I have done a search, and indeed looked at the thread which you kindly contributed to. Actualy there was 2 threads that were of interest which I looked through, and I believe you had valuable input in both. I am just trying to see if any of the forum members might have something more to contribute in the way of images or information.

Dave.

Comment

I have a lot of Photos from the Grenz-Polizei, but i can not post Photos!

Gerold

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
          X