Original ?
    if not this why do ?

!

more photos, nice so far.

Comment

I possess this only photos what unfortunately

Comment

Ring

Appears to be nice early ring. Better photos of the inside would help.

Comment

Ring

What is the date on the ring? It appears to be 7.3.38.

Comment

Seems to have more wear on inside than outside. Seam is also off. Has some outside stuff on it like rust or something. Even when worn heavily on the outside ...originals are always still very readable inside, and deeper chased, and enscription appears too wide on the chasing. I am skeptical..anyone else skeptical...? Where did you find this or is it someone elses just out of curiosity.

Comment

Originally posted by juoneen View Post
              Seems to have more wear on inside than outside. Seam is also off. Has some outside stuff on it like rust or something. Even when worn heavily on the outside ...originals are always still very readable inside, and deeper chased, and enscription appears too wide on the chasing. I am skeptical..anyone else skeptical...? Where did you find this or is it someone elses just out of curiosity.

http://www.craiggottlieb.com/data/in...+First+Pattern

IMO a nice early ring

Ric

Comment

Ring

I think what you're seeing is the glare that makes the engraving appear washed out. It depends on the angle it's looked at sometines. The "Himmler" signature doesn't look right to me for some reason, but once again, I think it's the angle. Notice the "S.lb. part looks darker. Better pics would be nice, but if I were betting, I'd say the ring's OK.

Comment

ring

Hello I believe you mite realy have a good one here IMO.Best regards

Comment

Ring

I just posted this pic on a different thread, but this makes my point about the engraving. Notice how the date looks really dark? The rest of the engraving is just as dark, but it looks lighter because it is at a different angle.
                    Attached Files

Comment

A nice ring, IMO.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                      X