Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

tk help and others...EMERGENCY!

Hi

Offered these and from what I know they do match up a bit to Dachau stuff Ive had limited contact with, the opinions on the TKs are appreciated, I do think the piping on the boards are smoke.

I have limited time to cut a deal on all these items and do appreciate the help. to be frank.

Humble Thanks
    Dion
    Attached Files
    Iam Uncle Sam
    That’s who Iam
    Been hiding out
    In a rock and roll band

Attached Files
    Iam Uncle Sam
    That’s who Iam
    Been hiding out
    In a rock and roll band

Comment

Attached Files
      Iam Uncle Sam
      That’s who Iam
      Been hiding out
      In a rock and roll band

Comment

good one 100$ item

Comment

Originally posted by besslein View Post
          good one 100$ item

Besse on the TKs 100 percent or 100 dollars as in garbage?
          Iam Uncle Sam
          That’s who Iam
          Been hiding out
          In a rock and roll band

Comment

its good skull

Comment

Originally posted by wewelsburg View Post
              its good skull

Thank you wewel,,as I take it these are Dachau scored, for some reason deep in florida we have a lot of the minty dachau, Iam new to SS and is my sesnses right that it is worth not so much? Iam niot an SS guy and I feel idiotic gueesing the worth, but I estimate 150e plus on the TKs...now what Iam really curious on is thwe one tab smoke troops?
              Iam Uncle Sam
              That’s who Iam
              Been hiding out
              In a rock and roll band

Comment

The tropical skulls are worth $100 each approximately. The straps (if original) appear to be light brown for Concentration Camp, pink for Panzer and light green for Gebirgsjager. Please take note of the IF original. The shields and skulls are typical Dachau finds.

Ian.

Comment

Originally posted by Ian Hulley View Post
                  The tropical skulls are worth $100 each approximately. The straps (if original) appear to be light brown for Concentration Camp, pink for Panzer and light green for Gebirgsjager. Please take note of the IF original. The shields and skulls are typical Dachau finds.

Ian.
                  Thank You Ian,,I overshot those TK tabs on price because Iam not familiar with SS prices and the urban lore makes you think anythig SS is big bucks. The straps came with the TKs but Iam not going to bother to get them, I fear the SS cloth, you guys are a brave breed
                  Iam Uncle Sam
                  That’s who Iam
                  Been hiding out
                  In a rock and roll band

Comment

The sleeve shields are definatly good, not worth all that much, think most of the itialian ones i have ever bought i paid 50 USD or less for. Good score though. Matt

Comment

Originally posted by afrikasandman View Post
                      The sleeve shields are definatly good, not worth all that much, think most of the itialian ones i have ever bought i paid 50 USD or less for. Good score though. Matt
                      Matt I cut a deal that excluded all these items, they did not pan out for me..plus the shoulderboards I was a little weary of.
                      Iam Uncle Sam
                      That’s who Iam
                      Been hiding out
                      In a rock and roll band

Comment

Originally posted by münster View Post
                        Thank you wewel,,as I take it these are Dachau scored, for some reason deep in florida we have a lot of the minty dachau, Iam new to SS and is my sesnses right that it is worth not so much? Iam niot an SS guy and I feel idiotic gueesing the worth, but I estimate 150e plus on the TKs...now what Iam really curious on is thwe one tab smoke troops?
                        There are a lot of retirees in FL. That's probably why there's a lot of vet bring-backs down there.

I think the tropical skulls are a bargain and a great item for the beginning SS collector. You get a genuine skull that is pretty much the same as the white ones in construction for a lot less money. A great learning tool.

Comment

Originally posted by CurtD View Post
                          There are a lot of retirees in FL. That's probably why there's a lot of vet bring-backs down there.

I think the tropical skulls are a bargain and a great item for the beginning SS collector. You get a genuine skull that is pretty much the same as the white ones in construction for a lot less money. A great learning tool.

Yes Curt, but as a dealer they do not move and as a collector the guy wanted 200 dollars for each TK He wanted way over the mark.
                          Iam Uncle Sam
                          That’s who Iam
                          Been hiding out
                          In a rock and roll band

Comment

I feel that recently the prices for the trop. TKs have raised a bit...I have seen them going quite well for 120-150 Euros. So IMO 100.- usd was some years ago... Still 200.- is too much especialy for someone that wants to earn a bit.

Cheers

Fritz

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There are currently 2 users online. 0 members and 2 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
                            X