SS Cufftitles. Please help!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SS Cufftitles. Please help!

I don't want to break the rules here, honest! I saw that an enterprising young man that had doubles of cufftitles that he wanted to trade or sell, on the E-stand. He knew what he wanted for them. I'd like to do the same thing. I'd like to get some Divisional cufftitles that I don't have. Remember, WW2 German stuff will get you through times of no money better then money will get you through times of no WW2 German stuff! Only thing is, I don't know current value on a couple of them. I will show all the cufftitles and show what I feel their current market value to be, unless I am unsure. This is where I could use the help of RKI's! So, away we go.
    Tim
    PS-Thanx in advance for help.

Three SS Polizei Division cufftitles. Two of them are RZM types and they differ a little bit and the one was cut off of a tunic. I can't let them go. I'm just too attached.
    The BEVO Wuppertal Pol. Div.-$800 to $900

Two Adolf Hitler BEVO Wuppertals-$900-$1000

The next three are the ones I don't know about.

One Ostturkischer Waffen-Verband der SS-$????

One RZM type Prinz Eugen-$????

One Flatwire SS Feldgendarmerie-$????

To keep in the spirit of the forum, I won't accept or entertain any offers until I put them on the E-Stand.
    Attached Files

Attached Files

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

The SS-Feldgendarmerie CT shown is a Bevo-like cufftitle and not flatwire - which is good as I do not believe it was ever manufactured in flatwire.

Mike

Comment

The green cuffs i have seen go for around 400-600 depending on the dealer site. 450 would be a fair and reasonable price for them i would think. Matt

Comment

Originally posted by Mike C View Post
                      The SS-Feldgendarmerie CT shown is a Bevo-like cufftitle and not flatwire - which is good as I do not believe it was ever manufactured in flatwire.

Mike
                      Honestly, I can't see that it's Bevo-like. It has more of the characteristics of the RZM type with 7 wire threads bordering the top and bottom. Maybe I have been mistaken all this time and that IS BEVO-LIKE, but ???
                      Here's a closeup of the back of that cuff title.
                      Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by TP Alexander View Post
                        Honestly, I can't see that it's Bevo-like. It has more of the characteristics of the RZM type with 7 wire threads bordering the top and bottom. Maybe I have been mistaken all this time and that IS BEVO-LIKE, but ???
                        Here's a closeup of the back of that cuff title.
                        Yes, that's "Bevo-like"

Comment

And the front. The thread is metappearance and 10allic in

And the front. The thread is metallic in appearance. I used a magnifying glass and it sure does seem that there are 7 separate strands.
                          Who knows, maybe I'll learn something here I didn't know.
                          Attached Files

Comment

Ok

Originally posted by CurtD View Post
                            Yes, that's "Bevo-like"
                            OK, I bow to superior knowledge, which is what I'm here to gain anyhow.
                            So, if the SS FELDGENDARMERIE is 'Bevo-like', does that put it in the price range of $900 to $1100??
                            ANd what about the PRINZ EUGEN rzm cufftitle??
                            Thanx,
                            Tim

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                            X