SS Items

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SS Items

I picked up these items while I was visiting friends in Germany. I went to an antique dealer who is also a friend and he had these items that were left (originally he had more) from the estate of Wilfried Limmel, he was in five different SS divisions. I have blacklited these items and they do not shine. The cuff title is 40cm long. He also had the Blood Order but it was a Souval and was numbered 1692 (don't know if it was assigned to Limmel or not).
    Attached Files

Tabs

Collar tabs for a Hauptmann
    Attached Files

Comment

Shoulder Boards

Unused shoulder boards using silver wire for thread. I appreciate all comments on these items. Jim
      Attached Files

Comment

Shoulder board is original, but the cuff title and collar tabs are not original.

Bob Hritz
        In the land of the blind, the one eyed man is king.

Duct tape can't fix stupid, but it can muffle the sound.

Comment

I agree with Mr. Hritz.
          Last edited by C. Kleijn; 01-05-2009, 02:02 PM.

Comment

Wiking... existed only a "bevo like" never a bevo

tabs...

Comment

I believe the cufftitle to be of the style that was made by the veteran's association after the war.

Cheers

Fritz

Comment

picked up these items while I was visiting friends in Germany. I went to an antique dealer who is also a friend
                Oh boy, with friends like that .........

Ian.

Comment

Originally posted by Fritz View Post
                  I believe the cufftitle to be of the style that was made by the veteran's association after the war.

Cheers

Fritz
                  I quote.

Comment

Friend

He offered a money back if the items were not real. I have known him for over twenty years. Jim

Comment

Originally posted by Fritz View Post

Cheers

Fritz

Genau!

Comment

The cufftitle is indeed on of the Vet Association pieces. One came with each of the books about the divisions. They were for bookmarks.

Comment

Response

Thank you all for the information. I will inform my friend in Germany. Jim

Comment

Get your money back!!! From the estate of so and so.... is a load of BS. Never buy an item strictly based on the story,
                            especially if you're not up to speed on these (genuine ones)!

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
                            X