No announcement yet.

Opinion on TK and Eagle

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Gents, thanks. I was having trouble nailing this one down, as not many around to compare to. I cannot identify any rear markings as I have not not removed the insignia from this visor.

I will post the visor pics in the next couple of days, the visor is a classic RZM in fantastic condition except for a museum marking on the inside and came out of an old Canadian collection a couple of years ago.

SSGentleman (and others) thank you very much for the indepth treatise on the SP40 and other TKs, and I cannot wait for Chris' book on the subject. It is truly a subject worthy of indepth study and a complete visual guide.

And for the trade offer SSG, thank you sir, but I will leave this SP40 on the visor for now! :-)

Thanks for the comments gents, much appreciated.

Comment

Originally posted by SSTk View Post
      And for the trade offer SSG, thank you sir, but I will leave this SP40 on the visor for now! :-) .

oh man i was hoping you would remove it for me after talking so much (lol just kidding SSTK) please do not remove it and leave it as it is. I thank you for showing it for us to see. I can rest in peace now

Comment

Originally posted by SSgentleman View Post
        oh man i was hoping you would remove it for me after talking so much (lol just kidding SSTK) please do not remove it and leave it as it is. I thank you for showing it for us to see. I can rest in peace now
        SSG, not to worry, I always keep the insignia on the visors, do not ever want to take the chance of snapping a prong!
        Thanks again for the expertise and lesson on the SP40 Tk!

Cheers
        Doug

Comment

Skulls

Very lovely item. For those of you attempting to place an eagle or skull on a cap, I recommend laying the badge in the sun or under a lamp to make sure it's nice and warm. A hair dryer will also work. This will lessen the chances of snapping off a prong. I also recommend bending it just a little at a time. That's why the hair dryer works well. Of course, don't get carried away with the heat. The idea is to make it nice and warm, not MELT it!!

Comment

Wonderful skull which I have not seen before.

I would also love to see the reverse, as the markings may actually identify the maker of the SP40 skull.

Or, you could just sell me the hat..........

Bob Hritz
            In the land of the blind, the one eyed man is king.

Duct tape can't fix stupid, but it can muffle the sound.

Comment

Good drawing, but you should widen the nose. That is another common S.P.40 trait.

Congrats! Chris

Comment

Originally posted by Bob Hritz View Post
                Wonderful skull which I have not seen before.

I would also love to see the reverse, as the markings may actually identify the maker of the SP40 skull.

Or, you could just sell me the hat..........

Bob Hritz

I believe you do have a very special SS helmet that could be part of a trade Bob!

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
                X