Who makes the best repro SS uniforms?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Who makes the best repro SS uniforms?

I am considering buidling a display. Can anyone tell me who the best repro SS uniform maker is? I am looking for Early war SS Officer Hauptsturmfuhrer to Obersturmbannfuhrer. I know there are quite a few to choose from, but I would like to narrow the list down with your very much appreciated help.

Thank you

Brien

Third Reich Depot. They aren't cheap though...

Comment

third reich depot does not MAKE uniforms,they sell uniforms that they once thought were real and got ripped off,and now sell those as repros,most have been sold.anyway stay away from them,i did buy a great ss armband from them once,but i got LUCKY!!!try the janke uniforms their good,some companies tailor make them for you but its a lOOOONG process.anyway repros suck,but then again what are your display intentions?

Comment

Ive gotten some excellent items from Third Reich Depot, if you got burned you can only blame yourself for not knowing what the hell you were buying. If you haven't educated yourself then you can only be mad at your self. Every dealer out there has real and repro items. That is why you buy the item and don't just trust the seller, you need to check it over and know what is good and what isn't. In the end as long as your happy with it then that is all that matters. Every dealer has good and bad so just get over it and buy the item. Does it really matter who you pay for the stuff as long as ya get it? Matt

Comment

Best Repo Feldbluse

There is no question in my mind that the best reproduction uniform made is On the March. Her fabric is the same weight, density, thickness and color as original fabric. Her tailoring is superb. http://www.on-the-march.com/

Comment

Originally posted by Abzeichen View Post
            There is no question in my mind that the best reproduction uniform made is On the March. Her fabric is the same weight, density, thickness and color as original fabric. Her tailoring is superb. http://www.on-the-march.com/
            Not bad but breast pockets are too rounded on bottom Also why they use light thread? You see often faded thread on used tunics but when new it is always dark.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 0 user online. 0 members and 0 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
            X