UniformsNSDAP

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

SS totenkopf insignia on ebay, any chance?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Felix View Post
    Some guy lost a bunch of money on poor fakes!
    I bet there is some guy out there bragging to his friends about how he got $7000 worth of stuff for 1600 euros on Ebay.

Comment

E-bay Find!!!

Thanks for the head's up - Who says you can't find great items on E-bay!! I just got me $7,000 of SS items that were in a collection for over 30 years for a measly 1600 euros !! The early bird gets the worm in this case. Please don't innundate me with PMs to try to get me to sell. This stuff's going right into the 'ol collection!! Sorry to gloat fellas - there's the HAVES and the HAVE NOTS !!! And a STONE MINT GREEN PIPED SS VISOR TO BOOT !! Signed, "Sittin' Pretty in California"

Comment

E-bay

CORRECTION: No visor cap was included in this deal. But a steal nonetheless.

Comment

See what I mean!!!

Comment

E-Bay

Oh THAT'S RIGHT!! Make fun all you want. You're just jealous cause I got a killer deal on E-bay and you didn't, and now I'm sittin' pretty with all the goods. Nice try - but NOT FOR SALE!!!!! Ha-ha-ha-ha

Comment

And there is probably some poor vet's widow sitting out there that has no idea how badly she got ripped off. Probably eating cat food and has starving grand kids too in this Greater Depression.

I hope you're happy sticking it to some unfortunate grandma. I bet you don't like apple pie either.

Comment

E-bay

How on earth would some vet's widow get ripped off by selling a bunch of junk? The only "vet" involved here is a veteran faker. You said that some guy would be bragging that he got $7000 worth of stuff for 1600 euro, so I merely made your prediction come true. It's called a joke.

Comment

I am pretty sure he was joking right back at you (playing along as if the stuff were good and the seller is the one who got taken advantage of).

Comment

E-bay

It's all good !!

Comment

Originally posted by bwanek1 View Post
                      I am pretty sure he was joking right back at you (playing along as if the stuff were good and the seller is the one who got taken advantage of).

Comment

E-bay

Good one !!! You got me at my own game. You'd be surprised at how many people take me serious when I pull their leg. I was tempted to tell you that I'd be willing to upgrade the vet's widow from cat food to dog food as long as she coughed up the goods!! I mean, at least show some respect. How hard is it to say "God bless the poor fellow - now where's the Nazi stuff?" Let's not be hard-hearted about the whole thing !!

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
                        X