Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Reichsbunker in Progress

http://www.reichsbunker.com

My website, still in progress and still a long way to go but it is online already(!) and everything seems to work as it should. Designed and programmed myself, all from scratch. I tried to make it look "correct for this period", notice even the text on pages is constructed of custom-made gothic letters (each letter is a tiny image). It is fully dynamic, database-driven website, which means it can be expanded to any size (to thousands or million pages) without ever changing the code. Nothing is for sale on this Website. It simply for showing how cool German military design was and that is why I made pictures of each piece from all possible angles. There are not very many pictures now but I will be adding much more later as it is only start! I hope you will like it, guys, but if not, please share your opinion too. And if you find any "bugs" in the functionality, please let me know.

Yoy have make a great job bnz and I like the way you have built it!

Francesco

Comment

Looks Good, nice layout

Comment

It promises
        Mike

Comment

Very Nice

... and is there place for me , to ?

Comment

bnz. 42,

congratulations!
            excellent work!

Tom

Comment

Great job!! Wonderful site! All objects exposed in wonderful way!

Cheers,

Roberto

Comment

Very good work and collection, your site is already among my favorites
                Luca
                Siam fatti cosi!

Comment

great style . I like it very much! immediatly on my favorites.
                  CONGRATS. REALLY!

Comment

Thats wonderful bnz, I really like it!

Comment

reichsbunker

Awesome looking site, cant wait till its finished, got it bookmarked and will keep on checking it out for sure.
                      cheers
                      Matt

Comment

bnz. 42

Great beginning to what promises to be a fantastic site. Love the layout and the style for the photos.

Good work !!!!

Andrew

Comment

Very nice indeed! Will look forward to monitoring your progress.

Comment

Website

This will be a great website when completed..congratulations on your efforts!

Comment

Hi very cool web site and thanks for sharing to the collector community. I understand the effort and challenges you have ahead in creating such web site from scratch. I love the gothic inscription you have posted and the SS LAH Captain's Panzer tunic is simply awesome.....keep up the good work!

Rene Chavez
                              Http://axis101.bizland.com

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There are currently 2 users online. 0 members and 2 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
                              X