SS lot Helmet and bannerflag

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SS lot Helmet and bannerflag

Please take a look at this lot, - this are on sale as original, right now.. And I only have these pictures, - but to me that flag at least, look wrong in some way (look to new).
    <O</O<O</O
    But please tell me what you folks think…<O</O
    Attached Files

Decal
    Attached Files

Comment

more
      Attached Files

Comment

and more
        Attached Files

Comment

Stamp on banner..
          Attached Files

Comment

NOT original ss decal on this one! Flags i dont know, but seem funny. Best, norge

Comment

Just what I thougt Norge.. any one else?

Ja og Norge den er højt oppe i pris, - så hvis jeg skal have stoppet den auktion skal det nok snart være..

Originally posted by norge View Post
              NOT original ss decal on this one! Flags i dont know, but seem funny. Best, norge

Comment

I would pass on the helmet. Decal looks bad and liner is strange looking.

I don't know anything about flags, but even I can see that the runes are unusually fat. I would pass on this one even if I could get it for $10.00
                When you go home
                Tell them for us and say
                For your tomorrow
                We gave our today

--Inscription in the 5th Marine Division cemetery,
                Iwo Jima 1945

Comment

I agree WalterB, that’s the reason I took it here in the first place. But someone is on the brick of paying a lot of money for it.<O</O
                  <O</O
                  People should learn about this forum before parting with the money…<O</O

Originally posted by WalterB View Post
                  I would pass on the helmet. Decal looks bad and liner is strange looking.

I don't know anything about flags, but even I can see that the runes are unusually fat. I would pass on this one even if I could get it for $10.00

Comment

Tha seller have contacted the bidders and wrote it in the auktion that he is not sure that the items is original.

Comment

Originally posted by smeden View Post
                      Tha seller have contacted the bidders and wrote it in the auktion that he is not sure that the items is original.
                      Okay, - nice... anyway the auction is premature closed now, as I think you have seen, so no harm.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There are currently 2 users online. 0 members and 2 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
                      X