Attached Files

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

Hmmm leaning 50/50, some things I like very much, a few still would cause a lot of concern, but its at least a pair I'd consider sending out for inspection, have to see all the panels, and look at the top pocket mods, see if they was done "factory" or field, and it better look like somethiing done in the field. The side pocket placement is a little strange,(as are the non standard flaps) they almost look (if they were not hbt) like they came off of a pair of dot winter trousers, I do like the interior linings, but again, I'd want to see them in person. Not a one looker piece that jumps out me in being good or bad, (but leaning toward bad/messed with) but worth looking. Other thoughts, it looks like the pocket flaps (side) and the watch fob flap were cobbled on ex post facto, which is strange, in an unissued piece, which, thus, makes me lean more towards stay away, its definitely a strange bird. I know it dosnt help a whole lot, if you want a textbook piece, these are not them. You need to see if there is any ghosting to any of the panels, whether the pants appear to be assembled from the same bolt of fabric, and for tell tale signs of mass production work. all of these little things as well the pics dont show in any fantastic detail. I would in the end like to look these pair over for a day.
                  Last edited by Scott A. Hess; 09-29-2008, 04:24 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Scott A. Hess View Post
                    Hmmm leaning 50/50, some things I like very much, a few still would cause a lot of concern, but its at least a pair I'd consider sending out for inspection, have to see all the panels, and look at the top pocket mods, see if they was done "factory" or field, and it better look like somethiing done in the field. The side pocket placement is a little strange,(as are the non standard flaps) they almost look (if they were not hbt) like they came off of a pair of dot winter trousers, I do like the interior linings, but again, I'd want to see them in person. Not a one looker piece that jumps out me in being good or bad, (but leaning toward bad/messed with) but worth looking. Other thoughts, it looks like the pocket flaps (side) and the watch fob flap were cobbled on ex post facto, which is strange, in an unissued piece, which, thus, makes me lean more towards stay away, its definitely a strange bird. I know it dosnt help a whole lot, if you want a textbook piece, these are not them. You need to see if there is any ghosting to any of the panels, whether the pants appear to be assembled from the same bolt of fabric, and for tell tale signs of mass production work. all of these little things as well the pics dont show in any fantastic detail. I would in the end like to look these pair over for a day.

Thanks Scott for taking your time to post on my thread!

I will make some more pictures tomorrow trying to show some more details

All the best
                    Lars

Comment

Those are one whacky pair of pants! I think the thing which makes it stand out and look quite odd are the pocket flaps. Most WSS HBT pants don't have pocket flaps.
                      They are not standard issue HBT pants. Unless they are being offered to you for say
                      $400 to $600 I would advise not to waste your money. There are enough original HBT dot camo pants on the market for sale which are not odd looking like this pair.

regards,
                      Remy

Comment

Thank you guys for your taking your time here.

Here is a close up of the flaps, I will get some more pictures ASAP

Cheers
                        Lars
                        Attached Files

Comment

I would pass if offered to me.

Comment

Originally posted by Hasse.M View Post
                            I would pass if offered to me.
                            Me too if you ask. As a matter of fact I am pretty confident it is

Comment

Copys
                              owen
                              kammo man

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There are currently 3 users online. 0 members and 3 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
                              X