Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looking for "Pohl" Named SS Tunic

Hi all,

I'm in the Middle of a saga looking for an M36 ss artillery officers tunic that was sold at the max 2001 show by N&T global trading. Its a 6 button, wire bullion,french cuff tunic with he name "Pohl" written on a vienna tailors label. I am the original owner. It was Sold to a Massechusits collector and bought from KJV on the forum by a European collector.
    Last edited by pete; 06-30-2007, 03:43 PM.

Hi Pete:
    I was also the owner for a time...I asnwered this at GDC forum yet.
    V.C.

Comment

Hey

When did you have it? Have you any idea whos got it now?

Pete

Comment

Hi Pete:

As far as I know, the tunic came originally from HSC (France), it was sold to N&T and I bought it from Norbert. I had it at home a time and I sell it to Peter v. Luckas, who sold it to Jpic79, who again sold it...is a very travel tunic!!! I think the perosn that own it now will be the same who bought it from Jpic.

Why do you want so much that tunic??? The shoulder boards were replaced, in fact Pohl was not an artillery officer but cavalry and is buried in Budapest, and the sleeve eagle was also replaced...

Hope this help a bit:
        Vic.

Comment

Just liked it

I live close to Budapest

Pete

Comment

Have you found his buried???

Vic.

Comment

No, but i would like to.

Pete

Comment

That tunic was the first SS one that I had, and I must recognize that I liked a lot, I had to sell it for buy a Deutchland one. I remember that Jpic did a research and even he wrote to me the location of the grave, but sadly I dont remember it.

Have you had the tunic anytime or never saw it??
                Vic.

Comment

I haven had it since 2001 when I sold it back to Norbert and he sold at the max show. Now its with some collector in europe....

Do you have anymore ss tunics in your collection?

pete

Comment

But you bought the tunic to Jpic then and after returned to Norbert???

Yes, I have now a SS Obersturmfhurer tunic with the old fighters honour chevron, I have had also a M44 Florian Geyer (which I sold to Helmut Weitze) tunic and a Deutchland Sturmann one (which I sold to Norbert), but I sold them. i regulllary am offered SS tunics...

Comment

Last edited by pete; 12-31-2006, 04:12 AM. Reason: rules

Comment

Since I havent paid 25$ yet I would suggest we use my email as they dont allow bussniss on here unless you are a full member.

Comment

Hi Pete:

I collect now only named items. I have for sell a really nice LW leather pilot jacket and a Heer camo pants.
                          my mail: vcp70@hotmail.com

Comment

"Since I havent paid 25$ yet I would suggest we use my email as they dont allow bussniss on here unless you are a full member."

pete,
                            actually is does not matter if you are full member or not on the discussion forums there is no buying or selling, however we do have area's where you can do that when you become an associated member, that is the e-stand, there is also a wanted item page as well.
                            and you will also be able to post your own photo's .
                            cheers,
                            gary

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 0 user online. 0 members and 0 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
                            X