Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2. SS Metall-Skull, 1st model?

Hello Friends,

any opinions for this Metall-Skull, please.

I think that is ground find, but not my.

Thx all

Regards and best all

It's an original, like this.........
    Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Robin Lumsden View Post
      It's an original, like this.........
      Hello Robin

thx for info

and what you think, what is fair price for my 2nd skull in this condition?

Comment

Sorry.............it's not really worth anything because of the condition.

It's interesting, and original, but a collector would probably pay only a few $s for it.

Comment

Sorry.............it's not really worth anything because of the condition.

It's interesting, and original, but a collector would probably pay only a few $s for it.
          I wouldn't go quite that far. I think there is a growing interest in ground-doug pieces. They are of historical interest and are affordable (for the time being). I find them interesting, myself, particularly if it is known where they were found. It is certainly a matter of personal taste/preference, but I would rather own a piece of history in relic condition found on a battlefoield than a mint piece taken out of a warehouse which has no direct connection to historical events. I know others will disagree with me on that, but there is clearly a growing demand for these items, which tells me that I am not alone in my opinion.

Comment

Brad.

I agree............ground-dug items can be of great interest at times.
            Attached Files
            Last edited by Robin Lumsden; 09-06-2008, 01:24 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by bwanek1 View Post
              I wouldn't go quite that far. I think there is a growing interest in ground-doug pieces. They are of historical interest and are affordable (for the time being). I find them interesting, myself, particularly if it is known where they were found. It is certainly a matter of personal taste/preference, but I would rather own a piece of history in relic condition found on a battlefoield than a mint piece taken out of a warehouse which has no direct connection to historical events. I know others will disagree with me on that, but there is clearly a growing demand for these items, which tells me that I am not alone in my opinion.
              Hello Brad

Thank You very mutch for yours nice and worm words. You are right and this think I have to.

But I have it for sale, and for me has this skull price 150Eur. Is this really fair price?

Comment

Originally posted by milan12 View Post
                I have it for sale, and for me has this skull price 150Eur. Is this really fair price?
                OK Brad.

Get your wallet out!

Comment

OK Brad.

Get your wallet out!
                  You have me there. At that price, I don't believe I will be reaching for my wallet any time soon. I will still argue that these items are far from worthless, I would also have to agree that it will be quite some time before a skull such as this fetches anything close to that price.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                  X