1st ss div title?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

1st ss div title?

I got this 30 years ago from a guy , he said it was real, but im not sure again. anyone .

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

I know where he still resides, do i need to get out after him with a large can of ass whoop. He swore it was right. was he lying?
            Last edited by juoneen; 09-03-2008, 06:38 PM. Reason: spelling

Comment

I don't collect SS stuff but i have seen a number on this forum and im gonna say you may want the BFC of whoop axx as the weave isn't right. Should have that salt and pepper look to the back of it, thread should be different for the adolf hitler and i believe these should have 7 strands of bullion and not 6. Wait for others opinions but i would say purchaseing the BFC would be a good idea at this point. Matt

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by afrikasandman View Post
                  I don't collect SS stuff but i have seen a number on this forum and im gonna say you may want the BFC of whoop axx as the weave isn't right. Should have that salt and pepper look to the back of it, thread should be different for the adolf hitler and i believe these should have 7 strands of bullion and not 6. Wait for others opinions but i would say purchaseing the BFC would be a good idea at this point. Matt
                  I agree with Matt. It does not look right, especially the weawe. For RZM type cuff titles such back is ok, the salt & pepper is a feature of BeVo and flatwire cuff bands.

Comment

Originally posted by pimpf View Post
                    I agree with Matt. It does not look right, especially the weawe. For RZM type cuff titles such back is ok, the salt & pepper is a feature of BeVo and flatwire cuff bands.
                    my thoughts too, paul

Comment

I ain't gonna beat around no bushes...

IT IS A FAKE!!!

Bob

Comment

You just need to look at the texture of the black base cloth and you know its a repro!

Comment

thanks..

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                          X