im assuming this fez is bad but???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

im assuming this fez is bad but???

skulls really arent my specialty, but ive got a chance to buy this item. im assuming bad? Thanks pros!
    Attached Files

is the fez itself real? if it is how much is the fez worth?
    Attached Files

Comment

you assume correctly about the insignia at least...

Comment

Originally posted by Daniele C View Post
        you assume correctly about the insignia at least...
        thanks for the quick response i figured as much. not sure the fez isnt real?

Comment

Fez

How about some images of the interior and more overall shots of the exterior?

Charles Betz

Comment

heres a couple more, but i dont have an interior pic. he is asking $300. is a fez without patches worth that?
            Attached Files

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

if it looks like its got a chance and its a good price, i can ask for more pics. just let me know
                Attached Files

Comment

The fez, itself, is original, but the insignia, as previously stated, are fake.

Comment

Originally posted by bwanek1 View Post
                    The fez, itself, is original, but the insignia, as previously stated, are fake.
                    how much is a fez worth in this condition? is it worth me trying to purchase it?
                    thanks,
                    chris

Comment

Probably no more than 300 bucks..JMHO Billbert

Comment

Originally posted by billbert View Post
                        Probably no more than 300 bucks..JMHO Billbert
                        thanks for your expertise!

Comment

then you are looking at another 1,000.00 + to restore it with original insignias
                          Give a man an opinion and you feed him for a day,
                          teach a man to use the "search" function on the WAF and you feed him for a lifetime.

Comment

droopy eyed repro

just for further reference/clarification the Skull is exhibiting the infamous "Droopy eyed fake."
                            As to fair price for an original fez without insignia (which I am not expert enough to dare comment on authenticity) I would ask, are you going to be happy with it? For me, sometimes somthing messed with and trashed is still OK to me, as long as it is authentic and real.... just me, though.

Comment

Originally posted by Michael Fay View Post
                              just for further reference/clarification the Skull is exhibiting the infamous "Droopy eyed fake."
                              As to fair price for an original fez without insignia (which I am not expert enough to dare comment on authenticity) I would ask, are you going to be happy with it? For me, sometimes somthing messed with and trashed is still OK to me, as long as it is authentic and real.... just me, though.
                              no i wouldnt be happy, but thought maybe if it were worth a lot that i could live with it for awhile and then let another forum member enjoy it

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                              X