Clear All

SS pin good or bad?

What does anyone think about this? Good or bad? Thanks in advance, Marc

SS Pin 1.jpg

[ATTACH]1026302[/ATTACH]

Comment

BUY A BOOK!

Comment

Buying a book would not help, because you'd never find this item. It is a fantasy piece. Beginning collectors are often fooled because of the "official looking" markings on the back of such items. While many badges are RZM or Ges.Gesch. marked, the code numbers are not in this format. All is not lost, however. Wear the badge in public, and it will annoy the hell out of people.

Comment

sgstandard, thanks for the info. It is appreciated.
          bwanek1, maybe you should stick to de-caf! If you don't like people asking questions from people who have actual experience instead of believing what is in a book, then please just don't reply as obviously you did not have any useful info to contribute.

Comment

fantasy piece I am afraid.

M.

Comment

Originally posted by cougar View Post
              bwanek1, maybe you should stick to de-caf! If you don't like people asking questions from people who have actual experience instead of believing what is in a book, then please just don't reply as obviously you did not have any useful info to contribute.
              You have a short memory. I have given you what most would consider quite useful information in the past (check your previous threads to see who it was who helped you). However, I won't make that mistake again. Good luck with your collecting.

Comment

A biker would love to wear that on his leather vest next to his 1% patch

Comment

This fake is coming out of Latvia.......

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 0 user online. 0 members and 0 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                  X