Ss Cypher

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ss Cypher

RIGHT BOYS. THE ONE ON THE LEFT. IS 1OOPC RIGHT. I TOOK THE RIGHT ONE IN A TRADE. IF FAKE. IM NOT GOING TO LOSE ANY SLEEP IT JUST DOES NOT FEEL RIGHT TO THE TOUCH.PLUSE ITS SMALLER IF BY ANY LUCK IT IS OK. I WILL LET IT GO. AS IT DOES NOT MATCH THE OTHER ONE. THANKS FOR LOOKING
    Attached Files
    Last edited by wh014d4394; 08-25-2008, 02:43 PM.

JUST ONE OF THESE DAYS IM GOING TO GET A GOOD PIC
    Attached Files

Comment

left one has really no problems IMO

right one has good % to be good. It's similar, if i remember well, of a one sold by Shu some months ago.

The pic aren't so good.
      Could you send to me ( ilmarchigiano@tele2.it ) photo of the reverse side of embroided thread?

Comment

Both good for me ,a good shot of the one in the left could help

Best
        Emilio

Comment

thanks for helping me out boys but to me its the touch of the cloth. feels cheep and nasty. not like the feel on the one on the left. but that just could be me
          Attached Files

Comment

I still feel the one on the right is good. Material and construction wise it feels like most LAH cyphers I have felt, and compared favorably on the back also. Another member who has posted a lot of LAH cyphers on here saw it in person, and also felt it was original. Its a little different than some, but compares favorably with a number of accepted cyphers.

Richard P

Comment

you don't like the left one... but it is the most easy to judge. IT'S GOOD. (imo)

the right one is not so easy, cause there are some little differences so i must open my archieve... and as my first reply also this cypher (imo) is good. Not the better one you can find but an original one with a great market.

Comment

The one on the left is fine, no problem at all, thats why I didn't comment on it. The one on the right is hard to tell because there are fakes that look similar.

Richard P

Comment

Originally posted by Richard P View Post
                  The one on the right is hard to tell because there are fakes that look similar.

Richard P
                  Richard,I agree.The one on the right has some features similar to an original pattern but after this close-up I have to admit that I'm sceptical about its originality

Best
                  Emilio

Comment

at this point, please make a GOOD picture of reverse side. (internal)

for me there are some chances.

Comment

could it be a late war one???? and thats why the cloth feels crapy.
                      Attached Files

Comment

thank god. i only need one more and its my last buy of ss stuff.
                        Attached Files

Comment

I am certainly not the last word, but I think both are fine originals.

Bob Hritz
                          In the land of the blind, the one eyed man is king.

Duct tape can't fix stupid, but it can muffle the sound.

Comment

Yikes,

Just so I'm clear...I think both are originals. There are some fakes that look similar to the one on the right, but I still feel it is a good one that I have had in hand. Bob, go ahead and be the last word, its O.K. by me.

Richard P

Comment

sorry, i saw the reverse side, imo not good. the right one.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There are currently 3 users online. 0 members and 3 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
                              X