hammerhead eagle

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hammerhead eagle

Did anyone happen to see the Hammerhead SS sleeve eagle for sale at "Relics of the Reich " I was just wondering what the price was ?

Yes I did! drop me a mail Jim
    Cheers, Martin

Comment

Originally posted by Jim Toncar View Post
      Did anyone happen to see the Hammerhead SS sleeve eagle for sale at "Relics of the Reich " I was just wondering what the price was ?
      I don't know the price but it's quite interesting to see that when I had it for sale on the E-Stand it remain unsold (that one was mine ),on a dealer's website already sold.
      One of the best I ever seen,stone mint but nicely toned.

Best
      Emilio

Comment

Keep your eyes open you may see a new tunic appear with one on it .

Comment

Emilio has 100% reason. It's incredible too see that an eagle with right price in estand didn't interest... and the same eagle... paid more on official site... was sold in few days.

And Emilio is wellknown to has a very nice collection with all top quality items!

Now there is a f*****g great rzm collar tab... i haven't money for it! What do you wait to buy it????

You want pay it more on official site?

Comment

I agree 100% with Emilio and Viva Giulio! Emilio I wish I had the money to buy that eagle when you put it on sale here on e-stand... It's your fault guys! you always put stuff up for sale when I'm broke !!!! I'm talking to you too Viva Giulio!!!!
            Last edited by Krieg777; 08-25-2008, 08:36 AM.

Comment

What was the price of this eagle then? or is it a secret?

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 0 user online. 0 members and 0 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
              X