• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Fritz View Post
    Quite "rare", not ULTRA RARE .

Cheers

Fritz
    "quite" did you see much of these m44 with oakleaf pattern??

Comment

Originally posted by wolhans View Post
      A desirable one! Salty as I like!
      I couldn't agree more. That one has a great "been there" look. If only it could talk!

Comment

Beautiful, I am drooling on my keyboard. Jacques

Comment

Originally posted by viva_giulio View Post
          "quite" did you see much of these m44 with oakleaf pattern??
          It depends on how you look at it and what "ultra rare" is in your opinion. When I think it over I would guess I know of about 20 in oak A and B + some in blurred edge which are even "rarer".

"Ultra Rare" is a block pattern smock or a lateral smock, a palm helmet cover etc..

Cheers

Fritz

Comment

Hello,
            agree, rare and nice also if damaged, I have actually two Oakleaf "B" 4 pockets HBT tunics, two pais of trousers, one cut M40 Oak. "A" and one m43 Oak. "B"..., but I'm still looking for the Oakleaf A" tunic .
            Congrats! nice tunic.
            Lorenz

It depends on how you look at it and what "ultra rare" is in your opinion. When I think it over I would guess I know of about 20 in oak A and B + some in blurred edge which are even "rarer".

"Ultra Rare" is a block pattern smock or a lateral smock, a palm helmet cover etc..

Cheers

Fritz

Comment

Niiiice! Every ss camo collectors dream. Lucky you. All the best, norge

Comment

This is a dream tunic to own , nice and used with plenty of wear in all the right places .
                I love the damage , this has been there and done that .
                Thanks for sharing with us
                all the best
                owen .

Comment

Ultra rear or rear - what the heck ..... Beautiful camo jacket anyway. Nice worn "Been There" wear. Love it.

Best regards, Tom

Comment

Very Nice tunic, werent these limited issue either way? As far as photographs I can only recall seeing a few period shots (mostly in books) compared to the dot pattern.

Joe

Comment

Cheers

Fritz
                      for sure but imo collectors and for sure me... considered it as Ultra rare in the m44 drillich family.
                      Without consideration on other items for sure rarest.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                      X