Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sorry, awful repro staff you got.

Comment

carsten it seems looking over your last posts that you SPEND ALOT of money on ordering repros do you even look at the stuff before you buy it?seems like you close your eyes pull it outof a hat and ask if its real.im not kidding hit or miss.im not trying to be offensive but just look back at your posts do you even look at pictures on the site before you order stuff?i mean for someone whos been collecting a long time LOOK at those ss eagles?????you posted.

Comment

SS Stuff

The last thing I'd ever want to do is make someone feel bad about their collection, because we ALL were new to this at one time. I'm tempted to think you're putting us on. If you ARE serious about these items, please illuminate as to what attracted you to these particular things. I would assume that anyone looking on here would have seen at least SOME items to compare. Now, I LOVE birds, especially SS ones, but those SS eagles you showed us look so sickly, they should be euthanized. Please elaborate on your collecting theories. As long as you're serious, we're here to help.

Comment

Originally posted by wewelsburg View Post
          please tell me this isnt serious??????
          That was my first question on the first picture!!!

Bob

Comment

yer ok i got the messages, i have atleast hoped for some of it was ok and sometimes its hard to compare thoe this is bought from a collector on a german fleemarked i was on in my vacation and it was not a half farmyard i gave so no big deal. about the awfull little eagels ill burn thoe i dont whant to upset more of you guys :-) sorry if i gave a bad taste and ill go back to the books.

chers

Comment

Originally posted by Carsten135 View Post
              yer ok i got the messages, i have atleast hoped for some of it was ok and sometimes its hard to compare thoe this is bought from a collector on a german fleemarked i was on in my vacation and it was not a half farmyard i gave so no big deal. about the awfull little eagels ill burn thoe i dont whant to upset more of you guys :-) sorry if i gave a bad taste and ill go back to the books.

chers
              {this is great} are you trying to say you didnt put up half the farm for the stuff!!!!!lol

Comment

..it's enough just open 1 book or this forum to don't buy these craps

Comment

pleeeeese dont enherety the ideoligy we are just amateurs historias so plz try to be just a little bit positive .-) just a hint :-)

Comment

wow.

Comment

OH Jesus

Comment

these are from a lot from the same dealer are they any good?......lol

Comment

sorry Carsten i couldnt resist but u left it WIDE open.

Comment

lol i did so, was just provoking bec i sensed a serten arrogance, but anyway i do find it exiting to look where other might not, well aware that 8/9 out of 10 i dont get luckey but when i do we are still in a timeperiod where we can get luckey to get good "leftovers" and i find it thrilling and thats is what its all about for me. I might considder to buy "safe mode" and build up a collection like you guys do but will proberly turn me into a fanatic and i do have other areas to collect, hopefully theres a space for all.

cheers

Comment

right.

Comment

Is it me ?

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There are currently 2 users online. 0 members and 2 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
                                X