ss runes question jakob grimminger

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ss runes question jakob grimminger

Jakob Grimminger Was A Member Of Ss Sud An Allgemeine Ss Unit But In The Ceremonial Part Of The Triumph Of The Will He Is Wearing The Ss Collar Tab And In Another He Is Wearing Numeral 1 On His Collar Tab Since He Was An Allgemeine Ss Officer Who Carried The Blutfahne Was He Entitled To Wear The Ss Rune Collar Tab? Or Was He A Member Of The Leibstandarte During The Filming Of That Segment?

although its too small to be seen here this is the scene where he wears the ss runes in the flag consecration scene with hitler he wears the numeral 1 ss runes are odd for allgemeine officer no?my guess is since carrying the flag was such an honor he was bestowed the rune tab?

Comment

anyone know answer was he in the leibstandarte?

Comment

With all due respect, I'm sure that many of us would love to help you with this enquiry but the photo posted is of no use whatsoever. Hopefully you can post something larger.
        Derek

Comment

Originally posted by wewelsburg View Post
          anyone know answer was he in the leibstandarte?
          No

Comment

Jakob Grimminger In Leibstandarte!!!!

HERES THE PICTURE JAKOB WEARING SS RUNES NEXT TO DEITRICH!!!!WAS HE IN THE LEIBSTANDARTE AS WELL AS ALLGEMEINE SS OR IS THIS A CEREMONIAL OCCASION?[IMG][/IMG]

Comment

Photo Evidence Leibstandarte Jakob

JUST WANTED TO REPOST THIS AGAIN SEE WHAT EVERYONE THOUGHT OF THIS CHECK GRIMMINGERS SS RUNE PATCHES?WHY ?WAS HE EVER IN LEIBSTANDARTE?IS THIS A CEREMONIAL ONE OFF?[IMG][/IMG]

Comment

Grimminger was never in the Leibstandarte.

He had a 'special' status, and wore a few odd badges in his time, including the Eif-Rune shown in this photo from 1933. (As an adjutant's badge, that didn't make much sense on his uniform either.)

The badge here is definitely an Eif-Rune, not a '1'. It's clearer on another photo, which I can't lay my hands on at the moment.
                Attached Files

Comment

[IMG][/IMG]

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There are currently 2 users online. 0 members and 2 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
                  X