someone must have a PHOTO!!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

someone must have a PHOTO!!!!!!

I really hope there is some generous person out there who can post a photo of ss officer wearing white heer tunic but not the famous fegelein photo i really need this for a project.PLEASE anyone.

a photo

try looking in the bender ss knights cross books i dont have one anymore but i think there were some pics there

Comment

anyone have this book can scan photo

someone else pointed this out its on page 42 of the first volume i think?

Comment

I also have about 20 yars of the Ss vets magazine form when it was Viking ruf until about the early 80s i will look thru them and see if there is anything. the have a lot of pics of people in uniform in the missing persons part cant promise any luck but Ill look Mike

Comment

cant someone help me on this?

Comment

STILL LOOKING ANYONE HAVE A PHOTO?IS THIS COMBINATION that RARE?

Comment

I found this one for you , they are indeed very rare !

Hardigan

Comment

????
                Attached Files

Comment

wow thanks i never knew there was one with the geen collar!must be a tailor made and personalized, only knew the lower existed and collar tabs on these im told are almost never seen.there is a site selling a stripped one of these with the buttons for the tabs like on the m39 white allgemeine tunic.the bottom style are really just converted weissenrocks right?

Comment

Nice pic of the white tunic with green collars, I've never seen such. Am I wrong or the ofiicer is wearing a cap with wool visor?
                    J

Comment

Originally posted by J. Csernus View Post
                      Nice pic of the white tunic with green collars, I've never seen such. Am I wrong or the ofiicer is wearing a cap with wool visor?
                      J
                      Looks like an m37 crush cap with a wool visor with a chin cord. Eagle is bevo and the skull looks to be metal.
                      Peter

Comment

hes a definite ORIGINALl!!!!

Comment

this one?
                          http://www.imagehut.eu/v.php?id=349338a18_1.jpg

Comment

Here is the reference you were looking for

Mike Beavers book

http://dev.wehrmacht-awards.com/foru...ite+allgemeine

Jim

PS. acquired the stripped tunic ( originally from the collectors guild ), with the added insignia ( from arran ) configured as white allgemeine SS with a kz tab
                            Last edited by Hawesj; 08-18-2008, 02:10 PM. Reason: wrong name

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There are currently 5 users online. 0 members and 5 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
                            X