No announcement yet.

SS Metal Dish Award

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dear Munster, my this text has nothing to do with your honest and respected business (thanks man btw), you know we all love you ! Honestly and for real![/quote]

,,hahaha i didnt see that, unfortunately most of waf is my customerbase and i cant get away selling ridiclous dishes of courage, but iam sure some people make a good living doing it, maybe i chose the wrong dirction because dish of courage sellers have more money then me

but also dish of courage sellers might wake up sometimes in the sea with cement shoes and id rather be poor then swimming with the fishes.
    Iam Uncle Sam
    That’s who Iam
    Been hiding out
    In a rock and roll band

Comment

Last edited by bnz. 42; 08-13-2008, 12:18 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by münster View Post
        and my buddy told him in german " it looks like a drunken polack made that"
        Your friend should get a hold of himself.

Comment

Originally posted by Matthew View Post
          Your friend should get a hold of himself.

he is polish himself from danzig, its a reference to where fakes come from...

i will let him know though to get ahold of himself.
          Iam Uncle Sam
          That’s who Iam
          Been hiding out
          In a rock and roll band

Comment

he is polish himself from danzig, its a reference to where fakes come from...
            Its Gdansk, and as far as fakes go...are you talking from experience?
            I've seen fakes in Indonesia, you think they got them imported from Poland?

Comment

Its Gdansk, and as far as fakes go...are you talking from experience?
              I've seen fakes in Indonesia, you think they got them imported from Poland?
              oh the wonderful gdansk flea market, spanish crosses, cccs al lthe above?

listen man, it was a comment my polish friend made, if it offended you iam really sorry and i apologize to the country of poland on my friends behalf.

experience? you mean by selling fakes?
              Iam Uncle Sam
              That’s who Iam
              Been hiding out
              In a rock and roll band

Comment

oh the wonderful gdansk flea market, spanish crosses, cccs al lthe above?
                Not looking to argue here but really, when was the last time you went to any of Berlins flea markets? Spanish crosses and CCC made in Poland would be put to shame by "german replacements" offered as originals.
                Getting tired here reading about all the fakes coming from Poland.
                You think people like Snyder or Hero import their stock from the East because of cheaper labour?

cheers
                Matt

Comment

Not looking to argue here but really, when was the last time you went to any of Berlins flea markets? Spanish crosses and CCC made in Poland would be put to shame by "german replacements" offered as originals.
                  Getting tired here reading about all the fakes coming from Poland.
                  You think people like Snyder or Hero import their stock from the East because of cheaper labour?

cheers
                  Matt
                  Ok, no argueing here but I will give you my honest opinion. Yes I do believe most of the fake combat badges and honor dish type come from Poland. This is not a cultural slam its just what I think. Also the stigma of it is amongst all of the local dealers I know in my town(my polish buddy included). I do believe the machinery is available out there at a much cheaper price and that is the east in general. I do believe the hero does subcontract his work from there and it is not produced in germany, to expensive imo. I talk to a lot of the flea market sellers who have no idea what they have and when i ask them where they got the lead destroyer badge, etc, they say Danzig or Gdansk market being most of them float around markets picking stuff up from other flea marketvendors, as you know from what i read the gdansk markets are loaded with thousands of these items. So yes I do believe that, sure a lot of sandcasting and cufftitles etc come from pakistan but i belive mst of the fakes where Iam mainly come from gdansk and surrounding areas. The polish friend who made this comment grew up there and is a dealer, he knows they ypes of fakes that come from there and so when he sees them he calls them plish fakes, the ehrenpokal was so bad he referred to it as drunken polish craftsmanship, he meant no ethnic slander against his own people, he meant that the craftsman was so bad he must have been drunken, even if he was german, chinese or indonesian. So all in all when i ask the origins of most of this stuff from the sellers it goes back to poland.
                  Iam Uncle Sam
                  That’s who Iam
                  Been hiding out
                  In a rock and roll band

Comment

snyder on the other hand, he does not even need to import stuff, all he needs to do is by some used panties and sell them
                    Iam Uncle Sam
                    That’s who Iam
                    Been hiding out
                    In a rock and roll band

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                    X