Totenkopf cufftitle question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Totenkopf cufftitle question

Were there more than one type of RZM cufftitle for Totenkopf? I have obsevered several where the only difference appears to be that on most, the bottom of the letter P comes straight down, while on some the bottom of the letter P has a slightly angled "hash" line.

Can anyone post pics of the RZM style that has the line on the bottom of the P?

Originally posted by Rheinmetall View Post
    Were there more than one type of RZM cufftitle for Totenkopf? I have obsevered several where the only difference appears to be that on most, the bottom of the letter P comes straight down, while on some the bottom of the letter P has a slightly angled "hash" line.

Can anyone post pics of the RZM style that has the line on the bottom of the P?
    Yes there is, see the link below

SS Totenkopf RZM cuff title - Wehrmacht-Awards

Comment

Originally posted by Gary Wood View Post

Very interesting link, i have learnt something new today,

Bob

Comment

Originally posted by Gary Wood View Post

Fascinating in the example posted within the mentioned thread has thicker lettering. Are there any examples that can be posted of the more standard thickness lettering with a line at the base of the P?

Comment

Originally posted by Rheinmetall View Post
          Are there any examples that can be posted of the more standard thickness lettering with a line at the base of the P?
          I have not personally seen one with thinner letters does not mean though there is not one, maybe some of the other members can help

do you have one with thinner letters?

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There are currently 2 users online. 0 members and 2 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
          X