Tank Leatherjacket

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tank Leatherjacket

i only wanted to know the price for such a leatherjacket.
    i´ve no idea how much a collector would pay for such a piece
    it´s original, i´m 100% sure
    it´s in a nice worn shape only one of the bottons on the inside is missing.

Hi,
    I think the reason no-one responded is because they are not believed by many people. Sure they existed but without 100% proof that would make a believer out of the most pesimistic person it will be considered just a leather jacket. If you have pictures of the person wearing it and they jacket can be ID 100% it is probably worth a couple of thousand dollars. Without it I would guess somewhere from 100-300 dollars because it does look cool.
    Either way I would be interested, if you like email me if you would like to sell it at rfimd2000@yahoo.com
    Best Wishes,
    Bob
    PS- That is my oppinion, I welcome other oppinions as well!
    www.collectortocollectormilitaria.com

sigpic

Comment

as i saw the jacket i asked if there is still more and the following things came up:
      woundbadge, ss belt buckle, a pab, a winter fieldcap, a ekI and a wss fieldcap grey with a black trapezoid eagle and skull.
      i´m on it to get the name rank and unit of the soldier who has worn these things

cause of this i don´t think the jacket is postwar

if you see it in real you would agree

and i don´t want to sell the jacket, sorry

Comment

Mac,
        Sounds nice! If you can get some pictures that show the jacket in wear that ID it 100%, you have it made! If not the jacket is still cool!
        Best Wishes,
        Bob
        www.collectortocollectormilitaria.com

sigpic

Comment

SS Leather wrap

I remember Norbert gratez of N&T Global trading had one of these in 1999-2000 from the 12th ss, reccon pipped and all. Wire bullion badges and sleve eagle. I belive it was around 4000-4500 US?

At the same time he also had a complete officers U Boat SS Uniform from the same type of unit (recce) and the 12thSS. It was around 5000 US If I can remember correctly. This one doesnt look as nice as with badges but its still cool!!

Pete

Comment

thanks for your reply

i´m on it to get the name unit and photos of the soldier

looks like i´m a lucky guy
            now it´s sure, this jacket will never leave me!!!

Comment

Great!!

Thats Great!! I love to see people getting somthing they like and not the scavengers who don't really truly appreciate the history that a real individual wore that item while doing a terrible deed. Queen and country is apile of ballox and he most likely fought because the enemy was killing his freinds. He would probably be glad to know somebody like you would "remember him" all these years later after his family begins to get older and not remember so well. I once heard as long as a mans name is spoken he will never die and he will live on in Folklore. All sides of ww2 should be remembered as they lived and breathed like you and me.

Pete
              Zagreb

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
              X