Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Panzer Combi

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...MEWA:IT&ih=015

not sure if this is a good one. Got a lot of bids...
    would be nice to see a real one for once.

Originally posted by galizien41 View Post
    http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...MEWA:IT&ih=015

not sure if this is a good one. Got a lot of bids...
    would be nice to see a real one for once.
    ugly cheap repro
    http://dev.wehrmacht-awards.com/foru...d.php?t=301647

Comment

Sad, but this follows Darwin's theories. For every piece of crap that sells, there is one less competing for the original.

There is no excuse for falling prey to fakes when information is at your fingertips.

Bob Hritz
      In the land of the blind, the one eyed man is king.

Duct tape can't fix stupid, but it can muffle the sound.

Comment

Originally posted by Bob Hritz View Post
        Sad, but this follows Darwin's theories. For every piece of crap that sells, there is one less competing for the original.

There is no excuse for falling prey to fakes when information is at your fingertips.

Bob Hritz
        Narrowing the hunt for the Albino Lemming.

Comment

The price is also ten times what an original would go for, or two went for a year ago.

Comment

I have bought from this guy before and the items where real. Maybe i should consider myself lucky this time.

Comment

Almost $4000 and the reserve hasn't met yet... Someone believe it's real.

Comment

I would like to ask what is wrong with the kombi ? I see many people saying how horrible it is but with no explanation. I am interested in camo items and would like to learn more.!!!!!
                From referance pictures stitching looks correct, and the material looks correct also. Thanks for any info you post!

Comment

Originally posted by hoacha View Post
                  I would like to ask what is wrong with the kombi ? I see many people saying how horrible it is but with no explanation. I am interested in camo items and would like to learn more.!!!!!
                  From referance pictures stitching looks correct, and the material looks correct also. Thanks for any info you post!

Fabric, Construction, Patern...a 100% joke.

On this one everything is wrong, for example: It's not reversible.

Cheers

Fritz

Comment

Originally posted by Scott A. Hess View Post
                    The price is also ten times what an original would go for, or two went for a year ago.
                    where can i buy a real one? I'd list it on ebay!

lewis

Comment

The gentleman had three I believe, two sold,maybe the other did as well, I heard they were 25, and when I saw them, the price was raised to 35, I declined, 25, 35, hell of a nice item, but just too much money to spend. I'll settle for a nice copy, of course, it dosn't begin to match the original, but then, one must draw the line somewhere with price, and that well exceeded any rational I could muster.

Comment

its up to $5000!

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There are currently 3 users online. 0 members and 3 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
                        X