GermanMilitaria

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pick up an original Deschler TK............and help the Church!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pick up an original Deschler TK............and help the Church!

http://cgi.ebay.com/Iron-Cross-and-S...3286.m14.l1318

Skull

Well For Those Of Us Who Were Watching The Auction And Bidding ,now The Whole Community Gets To Back Door This Auction!

Comment

Thanks for the heads up Robin. Too bad I just bought a digital TV. John

Comment

Originally posted by john mack View Post
        Well For Those Of Us Who Were Watching The Auction And Bidding ,now The Whole Community Gets To Back Door This Auction!
        But..............it's all in a good cause!

Comment

Originally posted by Robin Lumsden View Post
          thank you

Comment

Well, hush my mouth.

I thought the purpose of this place was that we could help each other?

The auction is in aid of the Church, for heaven's sake!

Where's your charity?

Comment

That's a very noble thought Robin

Let's start the bidding....!!!

Kind regards,
              Gerd V

Comment

I don't see a problem. Just bid what you would pay. If someone wants it more and values it higher, he should get it. The auction system is fair to everyone.

Bob Hritz
                In the land of the blind, the one eyed man is king.

Duct tape can't fix stupid, but it can muffle the sound.

Comment

Skull

I Agree With The Auction System And Fairness To Everyone, The Problem Is One That I Keep Running Into When Trying To Purchase Skulls Or Eagles ,back Door Deals, The Dealers All Do It At The Shows Nothing Really Good Goes Out On The Table Until The Dealers Have All Had There Pick And Now Some Collectors Cant Seem To Win A Fair Auction , After One Or More Of The Perspective Bidders Reports The Buyer To Ebay He Is Already Poised To Make The Seller A Good Deal With Out The Use Of Ebay. Im Certainly Not Going To Loose Any Sleep Over It , Its Just The Way Things Are. Lets See How Much This Beat Zinc Skull Will Go For,it Should Be Interesting,unless It Gets Knocked Off.

Comment

Anyone is free to email the owner and make an offer, in the case that the items is knocked off of ebay. Perhaps that will be the best route, to ensure a fighting chance at the skull.

it looks like there is serious bidding. I was interested, also, until it surpassed a certain point. Perhaps someone really wants to own that skull and isn't interested in what price he must pay. Such is the fate of many of the things we collect.

Bob Hritz
                    In the land of the blind, the one eyed man is king.

Duct tape can't fix stupid, but it can muffle the sound.

Comment

I see both sides of the coin here, and this is coming from some one who has aquired alot of his collection from ebay. If you can keep something hush hush till after you win it then you have no big competion but like bob was saying a item is only is worth as much as your willing to pay. How many of us have seen fakes on ebay go for outrageous amounts of money, or a kvk 2nd class be sold for 500 dollars or more? I've seen it a few times.

Comment

Originally posted by john mack View Post
                        who would care for a broken skull anyway, still nice to see a original skull in ebay, and hey auction is for good cause, what more to ask?

Comment

Ebay auction

Sometimes collectors in the hobby remind me of the seagulls in Finding Nemo,,,,MINE,,,,,MINE,,,,,,MINE,,,,,,MINE

Comment

Originally posted by Steve Flanagan View Post
                            Sometimes collectors in the hobby remind me of the seagulls in Finding Nemo,,,,MINE,,,,,MINE,,,,,,MINE,,,,,,MINE
                            or Gollum from LOR....

gollum.jpg

Comment

Come on guys, if it goes for $2000 the money is going to a good cause! How often does this happen??

A note for those who might be trying to get this auction pulled, I will be making them a sizable offer.

Kind of funny the church is also auctioning a buddha statue also.

Enjoy!

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 0 user online. 0 members and 0 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                              X