X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks!

And good work, Bob W.

The search continues...
    "We all have it coming, Kid" ("Unforgiven")

Comment

Originally posted by billmunny View Post
      And good work, Bob W.

The search continues...
      don't dispair, one will come when you least expect it - that is how I got mine...Tom

Comment

This is one that a friend of mine owns. I cannot take it off of the shoulder strap but getting under it and looking at the edges, particularly the bottom, I can clearly see that it is stamped and not cast. The ciphers are attached to shoulder straps and to this tunic.

Bob

Last edited by Bobwirtz; 06-26-2008, 09:04 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by tgn View Post
          don't dispair, one will come when you least expect it - that is how I got mine...Tom
          Yes, and be ready to spend a lot of cash

Comment

Woah

Bobwirtz, that LAH Cypher on your Friends Tunic looks very plausible. One I would like to see in person.

Comment

Well, Doc, come out of your hole (subterranean Vault) and check it out! I'd be glad to take you up to see it.

Bob

Comment

Thanks for all the info provided in this thread very informative it makes me glad I gave up collecting SS stuff a few years ago-a veritable nightmare. I'll be interested as to the opinion of Peter Whammonds 'vetting' team on his cypher, perhaps Bobwirtz will let us know.

regards

Mark

Comment

For what its worth My knowledge of LAH cyphers is next to my knowledge of Sanskrit, I have seen the tunic Bob posted and it is a beauty cyphers and all!!

Joe

Comment

Originally posted by gijoe002us View Post
                    For what its worth My knowledge of LAH cyphers is next to my knowledge of Sanskrit! Joe
                    Gee, with those credentials, I hope you are not a member of Peter Whammonds 'vetting' team....

Maybe you would like to sign up for my next Sanskrit class???

But seriously, when you see a real cypher in hand, you won't be fooled by a fake. They are really something to behold...Tom

Comment

Update from Peter Whamond:

http://www.germanmilitaria.com/Waffe...os/S25352.html

I think Peter says it best. As you can see, if it's not good, Peter will make it good. He's a straight-shooter in my book.

Bob

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 0 user online. 0 members and 0 guests.

Most users ever online was 9,961 at 05:23 PM on Today.

Working...
                      X