LSSAH Tunic

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

LSSAH Tunic

Another consideration. Opinions please. Sorry but the pictures are from the seller so I'm limited to what you see for now.

Thanks
    John

LSSAH Tunic

More pics
    Attached Files

Comment

LSSAH Tunic

Last pics
      Attached Files

Comment

John,
        the photo's are not really that good to make a judgement on the tunic, but I can say the shoulder straps are fake, the cypher is very poorly executed sorry. The runic looks OK, can not see a close up of the eagle in your pictures so cannot comment on that
        cheers,
        Gary

Comment

The LAH-cyphers seem to be embroidered directly on the shoulder board in stead of on a loop as usually. Either that or I am getting blind

cheers
          Bart

Comment

I dunno John, with the quality of the photos or lack thereof and all three seeming to have a mix of good and bad insignia I would wait and spend my money on something I'm sure of. For me, these tunics would require a hands on examination. That being said, they scare me enough that I wouldn't spend my money on them just to have that opportunity. Perhaps if they'll be at the MAX Show you can examine them in person.
            Best regards,

Tony

Comment

Hard To Say

I just found this site not too long ago, so forgive me for butting in here. All I can really do is echo what has been said, but I wanted to see how this posting thing woked. I pulled out my LSSAH for comparison and it does look like the shoulder boards are no good. I would give the tabs and cuff title a thumbs up though. I cant see the eagle enough to make a judgement. It could very well be a period tunic with shoulder boards replaced. I didn't know that J.C. Pennys was dealing in this stuff nowadays! I really must get out more often

Comment

Welcome aboard, Firechief88.
                Best regards,

Tony

Comment

"I dunno John, with the quality of the photos or lack thereof and all three seeming to have a mix of good and bad insignia I would wait and spend my money on something I'm sure of"

That is sound advice from tony
                  cheers,
                  Gary

Comment

LSSAH Tunic

Hi Guys,

Thanks for all the input and opinions. Think I'm gonna pass on this one.

John

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 0 user online. 0 members and 0 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                    X