Skull

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Skull

Skull Stein , Im Not Sure Where To Thread This On The Forum ,anyone Have Any Info On It?
    Attached Files

Pic 2

Back Side
    Attached Files

Comment

Looks like a quality Germania International item .... pity the whole 14 page item description wasn't included ... including of course the authenticated love letter from 'H.H. to R.H. mitt kisses xxxxxxxxxxxx'

Ian.

Comment

This is the right place to post. It has to be be TK

Comment

It is a nice german character stein, probably from early 1900s. Nothing to do with the SS.
          Regards,
          Fred

Comment

These were mainly popular with University students in Germany--'Gaudeamus Igitur' is the beginning of a famous student song (Let us rejoice while we are young). The skull represents getting older and dying, so one should enjoy one's youth. A Commersbuch or Kommersbuch was a student's songbook.
            Erich
            Festina lente!

Comment

skull

Thanks For The Info Guys, I Purchased This Today Via A House Call , With A Version Of Mein Kampf With Signature And Signed Letter I Will Post I A Little While.much Thanks For The Info

Comment

what rich said. maybe worth sev. hundred dollars, possibly 500 to the right guy...

Comment

nice piece, alittle too gothic for my taste tho

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 9,503 at 02:00 PM on Today.

Working...
                  X