• Time
  • Show
Clear All

What is this?

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...tem=2187675191

Thanks!

Fake?

Warning!

This is obviously a poorly made fake. I say this as the price reflects this. The badge looks very cheaply made, and the decorations look to be made in a well known factory in Poland, however I will not post the name of this factory here. Buy with caution, this may be correct, but watch out!!! Ebay is renound for fake items, some years ago I was e-mailed by someone who had purchased a 'World War Two German Helmet - Original' to find that it was basically a cheap, modern fake made from plastic! Beware, even though there are many sellers who are fair, there are many problems with E-bay... But at such a low price, this item will fill a gap in your collection until you can afford an original badge.

Hope this helps,

Jon.

Comment

re

hello jon thank,s for the information
      but what is it
      and what would an original cost

Greeting,s johnny
      sigpicalways seeking = BEVO Cap and breast insignia

Comment

" some years ago I was e-mailed by someone who had purchased a 'World War Two German Helmet - Original' to find that it was basically a cheap, modern fake made from plastic "

This...... quote above, I find it hard to believe that anyone can buy a steel helmet not knowing its plactic..... ???????

I too have used Ebay without any problems, aren't they just the auction house...... ? If you dont know wot you are letting yourself in for stay away and dont waste your money. David

Comment

Well thanks for the warning but...

WHAT IS IT??? I was not wanting to bid on it I just wanted to know what it was...

Comment

"WHAT IS IT??? I was not wanting to bid on it I just wanted to know what it was..."
            Rolf,
            the badge is supposed to be a Belgium Rexist blood order in other words an honour badge of the rexist party, issued in bronze, silver and gold with diamonds.
            cheers,
            Gary

Comment

Allrightythennnn

Thanks Gary!

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
              X