No announcement yet.

A couple of Himmler items

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I hope that all readers here realize that my wonderful artwork below "Godzilla Himmler" was poking fun at the "monster" comment..... that's it.

.....enjoy!

Comment

Himmler

IF you sign a notarized statement that you ALWAY promise to include the SS Reichsfuehrer whenever you are discussing monsters, and to NEVER show ANY favoritism toward one monster over another, we MAY someday forgive you. For example, rating the Wolfman over the Creature from the Black Lagoon is inherently unfair and could ruin the Wolfman's self-esteem. ALL monsters are EQUALLY monstrous. To think otherwise is....................well,...............RACIST!!

Comment

No matter what Himmler did or did not do, he is dead and is now history.
        We all know his role in history.
        There are persons still living that have ABOUT the same moral, but if one should even breathe a word about it, there is a great risk one should be expelled from this forum...
        So please, no political speaches here!

Comment

Originally posted by sgstandard View Post
          .........piece of 4 asterisks"..........

................maybe should be 4 hagall-runes.

Comment

Why not 4 Schworsteekas???

Comment

The bottom line for me is that all history good and bad needs to be preserved.

Comment

H a r ! Perfect!

Originally posted by robin lumsden View Post
                ................maybe should be 4 hagall-runes.

Comment

bingo.

Originally posted by ErichS View Post
                  The bottom line for me is that all history good and bad needs to be preserved.

Comment

Thank you for sharing this historical picture!

Hi there, Thanks for showing the historical Himmler family photo and his business card! Very interesting historical items! I agreed with the Micheal Fay's comment on thick resin plastic baseball card protector. This is not good to store historical photos in it. Thanks for sharing the Himmler family photo and his business card!

Comment

Hi Erich, that picture surfaced in 1997 with about 20 others and has a story to tell. I own about 5 of the others including Himmlers first holy communion or confirmation pic (I could never tell exactly what occasion it was) but it is a well known pic. If you pm me with your home address I will mail you copies of the paper to go with your pic. Sonny

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
                      X