Bob

Comment

No

I didn't

Comment

Originally posted by Bobwirtz View Post
        Why bother?

Bob
        Oh why not have a good laugh? It comes with the requisite fuzzy, tiny pics and the "I don't have a clue what this is -- you're probably going to rip me off!" lure. And no returns of course.

Sold for $400 with 28 bids. And the lucky winner will get exactly what they deserve.

"Here we have a German hat , this and the other items i have listed have come from the family of a old Finnish collector who pasted away last year and i am selling them for the family , I have started all the items at $1 as i have no idea of what they are worth and i am no expert on this field and if they sell for $1 so be it , all items are sold as seen and I AM Sorry no Paypal so please contact me for payment details "
        Attached Files

Comment

Here's the stunning interior. I recognize that gray visor underside, but I can't recall exactly what it is.
          Attached Files

Comment

looks like a hat for an empty head, you can get nic e clean well shape one cheaper

Comment

Hello there,

I love how he refuses paypal.com as the customer's would have buyer protection on this one.

William Kramer
              Please visit my site: https://wehrmacht-militaria.com/

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
              X