lah or laff tunic?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Garulfo View Post
    Looks like an east german army tunic. Collar and lower pockets were modified.
    Thanks for that, I've never had an EAST German one in hand to study and it's cloth is different from that I've seen before.

amazing !! how some one post out right crap like this ! and there is all the attention !
    I was enquiring which organisation had (obviously) previously used this tunic, I make no excuse for studying the postwar tunics, after all it's these which make up the majority of what we see paraded on Fleabay as IIIrd Reich.

Ian.

Comment

Ian,

Here is an east german tunic from my collection. Notice the colour (Steingrau and not Feldgrau) but some tunics were tailored in a gabardine almost Feldgrau. The collar is dark brown and closed by only one hook (often changed when the tunic is faked). Cuffs are stitched to the sleeves and smaller than third Reich ones. Thes tunics were produced between 1956 an 1974.

There is an east german subforum here. Go and you'll see a lot of these tunics.

Comment

On this picture of a transmission officer tunic you can notice the fabric and the dark brown wool collar.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 9,731 at 02:37 PM on Today.

Working...
        X