• Show
Clear All

waffen SS winter parka

Hello
    What do you think of this SS parka?
    It looks good to me.

Thank's
    Nordwind45

It looks good to me also. Late pattern anorak/parka 1944 also with some italian camo cloth and large hood for wear over the helmet. Is there size nr.stamped under front garment gave, along with the correct Rbnr.?
    I think maybe the buttons on upper pockets is replaced. Rabbit, sheep and also more expencive fur from sivilan cloth vere used as interiour. Mismatch was common. These types of parkas was used after the war by sevilians and also military (in Norway for sure). I could imagine soliders appretiate this jacket in cold warfare. The second model was probably also more practical, since the first pattern had no opening all way down in front.
    Best, norge

Comment

Very nice parka! A good one for shore! Yes, remeber lot of these was sold for approx 200-300 Nkr for 10-15 years ago on military auctions. I got one of these for fishing. Hate to say that I unfortunately burned my parka after some seasons .

Comment

Nice ,original parka with pocket buttons probably replaced.But show me one picture of SS soldier wearing this type of full lenght buttoned parka. Cheers
        Petr

Comment

Guess you right petr, perhaps the WSS only use grey parka type II and it.camo parka II (karkow-parka)? But still a nice german ww2 parka!

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
          X