What Is This?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SS in Vietnam

As a side note there were former members of the WSS at Dien fighting with the FFL. I met one of them in the 1980s in Austria.

Comment

Lol!

Comment

WSS in Vietnam

SS in the French Foriegn legion is documented, It is reported that Germans have made up as many as 60% of the FFL at times over its history. Many German WWII Vets joined the FFL after the War. There is some question as to how many numbers of former SS men where serving but that they in the FFL is not a question. See Eckard Michels' Deutsche in der Fremdenlegion, 1871-1965: Mythen und Realitaeten

Comment

Originally posted by jhodgson View Post
          SS in the French Foriegn legion is documented, It is reported that Germans have made up as many as 60% of the FFL at times over its history. Many German WWII Vets joined the FFL after the War. There is some question as to how many numbers of former SS men where serving but that they in the FFL is not a question. See Eckard Michels' Deutsche in der Fremdenlegion, 1871-1965: Mythen und Realitaeten

Interesting.

Comment

You guys will love this. I go over to the guys house who was selling the tunic at the flee market. I explain to him, and show him proof that the jacket is not Italian camo from ww2, therefore the price was way too high. I then offered to buy the tropical eagle for 100.00. He told me I was crazy then showed me that old photo of him wearing the tunic I told you about. ready for this........at the same time he was showing me the "old photo" his son, who looks just like a younger version of this old fart walks into the room. I relized that the guy in the photo was his son, not the old man, and that the photo could not have been older than a couple of years, as the guy has not changed one bit...LOL! The photo had to be aged with coffee etc! I bring that to his attention, and he tells me to leave. As I am walking out, he offers me the eagle for 150.00. I said, nope, the price just dropped because you lied. We countered each other for 10 minutes, and I walked out the door with the eagle for 45.00! LOL! What an idiot! LOL!

Thanks for the help guys, I appreciate it!
            Last edited by BlackBelt; 03-24-2008, 11:34 AM.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 9,154 at 01:51 PM on Today.

Working...
            X