Plane Tree pattern

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Plane Tree pattern

Hello. I´m a bit lost with this. Anybody can tell me if is this one an A or B, hand printed or roll printed pattern. the 5 and 6 are printed on Spring side and 5 only in the Autum side. I know numbers from 1 to 6 are present in both hand and roll printed but cannot tell sure what is the exact pattern. Thanks in advance!
    Attached Files

Attached Files

Comment

Hello,
      this zeltbahn is printed in the early Plan tree 5/6 pattern, with the polispot IMO, one of the nicest pattern producted during the war time.
      Existing some version of this camo pattern, your zeltbahn with the detail in Oakleaf and the not so good quality of camo print can be one producted in the midwar time, maybe light more later.
      Before the start of the production of the later plan tree 5/6 pattern a version very semplificated of this camo pattern and not so nice.
      Here I post some pictures of the best early version of this Plan tree pattern.
      Lorenz

Originally posted by overlord44 View Post
      Hello. I´m a bit lost with this. Anybody can tell me if is this one an A or B, hand printed or roll printed pattern. the 5 and 6 are printed on Spring side and 5 only in the Autum side. I know numbers from 1 to 6 are present in both hand and roll printed but cannot tell sure what is the exact pattern. Thanks in advance!
      Attached Files
      Last edited by Lorenz; 03-23-2008, 09:48 AM.

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

Overlord, as Lorenz says, the Zelt is a early war pattern Platanenmuster 5/6, looks very nice.

And Lorenz, your Platanenmuster smock is just stunning.

Best regards, Tom

Comment

Plane Tree

Many Thanks Lorenz and Tom
            Yes, this Zelt is really nice. It has some small repair but still keeps a nice colour and has all the buttons. It has two set of center rings. Also displays the "+" plus the straight not contunue line in the spring side. It is correct that this line was used to the correct center of the print ?
            Lorenz, the smock is wonderful.!! I´m also loking for a nice one but unfortunately these cannot be found easily and are not cheap. Any help?
            Thanks again to both!
            Last edited by overlord44; 03-23-2008, 08:44 AM.

Comment

Pic

Attached Files

Comment

Wow, some really nice camo pieces there. I have to say, plane tree and overprint are my favourite patterns.....well maybe blurred edge too! Thanks for sharing guys.

Alex

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                X