• Show
Clear All

Bengt Persson....

I lost quite a bit of money to that man

Comment

Originally posted by Daniel.S View Post
      Bengt Persson....

I lost quite a bit of money to that man
      Yes, I know that POS. Big fraude. Can´t understand how come he hasn´t been beaten up...

Comment

Originally posted by norge View Post
        Thank you all for opinions. Yes it is a Fantasy cap.
        Tom J Rogelien used the opportunity to get him self good stuff, when i was new in w-ss collecting.
        The question is (and i can not understand it!!) Why would he not make it up and still be friends? I would forget this case at once! Why is it so hard to admit the true facts? He is no dealer, he is a collector who has much knowledge and a wonderful collection!?

No, I guess i have no guarantee when i do trade deals...I am a person who set respect high and right should be right.
        Does it matter if it has gone 5 10 or 15 years? Has it gone too many years so cheating is right? Maybe for some, not for me. I tryed 6 years now. We are both still in the w-ss collecting bussiness and the proof are clear as ice? I got fake stuff, he did not.

What kind of collector spirit is that? Trading away fake stuff for original items, and don´t want to give me back my original items or compensate for this?
        This is a wrong and cowardly act with no honour or dignity between 2 adult collectors.
        So Norwegian and Foreign collectors BEWARE of trading/buy with him! Cheers, Gisle

Gisele..I have watched/witnessed first hand on oh so many ocassions collectors/dealers look someone (or me) in the eye and swear their perfectly piece of junk is real. It's unfortunately par for the course. Their are criminals in every profession/hobby, and this one is as we know an over seeded minefield. Some people simply do not have a conscious, or lost it somewhere along the way. Sorry for your loss..

Comment

Originally posted by Scott A. Hess View Post
          Gisele..I have watched/witnessed first hand on oh so many ocassions collectors/dealers look someone (or me) in the eye and swear their perfectly piece of junk is real. It's unfortunately par for the course. Their are criminals in every profession/hobby, and this one is as we know an over seeded minefield. Some people simply do not have a conscious, or lost it somewhere along the way. Sorry for your loss..

Sounds a bit like Bruce Hermann at the Grenadier Military Antiques... "Fine original..." Leck mir am Arsch!
          Attached Files

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
          X