Art. soulderboards

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Art. soulderboards

Good evening folks, would like to hear what you have to say about these boards. Both are stamped 187/43. . .?
    cheers!
    -chris

flipped

Comment

Last edited by Chris D.; 03-25-2008, 02:02 AM.

Comment

Figured i would give this one more shot.
        any chance these are real? seemed to be the general consensus in the wehrmacht forum that they were no good, anybody here in the SS forum agree or disagree? just want to be sure before returning them. thanks in advance!
        -christopher dillon

Comment

I don´t like them. It´s just a feeling I got. IMO no good.

Comment

Originally posted by Ludwig View Post
            I don´t like them. It´s just a feeling I got. IMO no good.
            I am agree with Ludwig on this, sorry.
            Luca
            Siam fatti cosi!

Comment

SS Straps

IMHO, many original straps are discredited for no good reason at all. I had a wonderful pair of ss panzer straps rejected because "the tongues were too wide". After hearing this I compared to a pair of vet acquired army straps and the tongues were exactly the same width. Good luck with your quest!
              Peter

Comment

I believe these numbered straps have already been discussed and given the thumbsdown ! Perhaps a search through the stickie Fake Insignia Thread would prove fruitfull.

Ian.

Comment

imo the are not original.

Comment

Yes, they have been discussed, just wanted to have as much as I could to show this guy before I send them back. Thankyou all for your help, I really do appreciate it!
                    take care,
                    -christopher dillon

Comment

I don't know much about shoulder boards, and most I have come across are fakes, but I do have the pleasure of owning 3 original pair. That being said, I was just wondering if original shoulder boards can have the straight stitch along the tongue, like the pair shown above? All the boards I have, and have seen as orignals, all have zig-zag stitching along the edges of the tongues. Thanks for the help.

Alex

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 0 user online. 0 members and 0 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                      X